or Connect

Posts by Fxxd

Divide by 1.2 to get pre-VAT price.   (If VAT is 17.5% divide by 1.175 etc...)
  The 'antique nubuck' on the Tetbury isn't a suede-like nubuck, it feels more like calf.
Hi, I posted this in the Crockett and Jones thread, but figured this is a more appropriate thread:     I just got a pair of Black Antique Nubuck Tetbury. Have ordered the C&J wax polish, and also looking at getting Saphir Renovateur and Saphir Cream polish.    For the cream polish, should I get black or neutral colour? On the C&J care video, the french fellow says to apply a neutral cream before applying a wax polish. Is he talking about cream polish or...
Hi, I just got a pair of Black Antique Nubuck Tetbury. Have ordered the C&J wax polish, and also looking at getting Saphir Renovateur and Saphir Cream polish.    For the cream polish, should I get black or neutral colour? On the C&J care video, the french fellow says to apply a neutral cream before applying a wax polish. Is he talking about cream polish or conditioning (renovatuer) cream?     The cream I am talking...