or Connect

Posts by nocarsgo

bump
Hey guys   Selling my TOJ which I bought new about 1 year ago.   I kept this thinking I'd fit it into my wardrobe and get some use out of it but it simply doesn't fit with my style.   Never worn outdoors. Worn a few times indoors few a minutes a time. Good as new.   Sizing is as follows:   shoulders 18.9 chest (p2p) 22.5 midsection 19.7 waist 20.0 body length, front 23.5 body length,...
bump
bump
bump
bump, still for sale
Hi guys,   I recently received my medium whiskey calf MDR and unfortunately I sized it too small in the upper body. I'll be losing weight soon but I doubt that will allow me to fit this comfortably.   The jacket has a fantastic whiskey colour with lots of depth and I just wish it fit.   I've tried it on a couple of times in the house but that's it, no wear or damage whatsoever.   Silver zips in 3-zip configuration- really makes the whole thing come alive,...
    Any advise?   Also, here's a fit pic of the TOJ1  
    So here are the promised fit pics   The pic with me folding my arms pulls the jacket quite tight around my back, again, will this ease off with some stretching or have I just sized it too small?
Hey guys, so I got my Toj1 and med. whiskey calf MDR!   They arrived Wednesday after I got tracking on 22/2/13, very fast (UK resident).   I'll post some fit pics up soon but I've got a couple of queries on the MDR;   the calf is crazy stiff, people aren't kidding! My concern is that I'm finding the arms quite tight around my forearm when bending at the elbow, so much so that I seem to be developing bruising after a few minutes of wear. The other thing is the...