or Connect

Posts by BrioniFan

Polski. I don't care who or what you are. I don't like my integrity and honesty being impuned. I'll repeat for you one more time...my review was honest and UNbiased. It's furthermore obvious that you think you can tell what i'm doing here, when actually you can't tell much of anything. A pointman? I never heard of conticouture before. I never knew Gia at conticouture existed before I bought this suit.   I found this forum when my suit was being shipped by googling...
I sent you a PM. Didn't you read it? I didn't receive a reply. AGAIN I'll ask. Do you want proof? I will email you pictures, or screen shots, or I will gladly give you my address so you can see for yourself that everything I have received from conticouture ("Conti Couture" for you purists out there) was in very good condition, and that I received everything I purchased in a timely manner. Do you want a copy-paste from my tracking numbers? Yes, I did have a tracking...
I gave credentials in order to show that I deal in objective unbiased observations every day, and that my review was no different. I thought I made that obvious in the sentence afterwards. If you couldn't see that...not my fault.
And you need a period between "Couture" and "your". conticouture.com is the site. I therefore typed out conticouture. 
I are just an engineer. You want proof? I'll give you proof. Send me a mail, then I'll give you my address and I will show you your proof.
My dear Mr Polski How dare you tell me that I am "full of it". I am a scientist with a Master's degree in electrical engineering. I therefore know how to be objective in reporting observations. I reported FACTS, unbiased FACTS in my review. You are entitled to your opinion of any site online. However, when someone's experience and assessment differs from your own, do you always resort to a childish attack on the reviewer? Is your opinion the only opinion that is worth...
If I had read reviews before, I seriously doubt that I'd take advice from someone who can't even spell his own screen name correctly. Whispers: It's spelled "d..i..s..a..p..p..o..i..n..t..e..d"
Good Morning. On October 3, 2012, I searched google for a solid black Brioni suit (no size specified). One of the links was to Conticouture. I found a solid black Brioni escorial. To my amazement, it was my size. I then emailed conticouture to see if they could send me more photos of the suit and some measurements. Gia was very prompt and extremely gracious. Later that same day I received 4 more pictures of the suit and the labels and lining in addition to the...