or Connect

Posts by elstinnett

Especially with all the variations in grey HY offers. I just picked up a pair of mid-grey four seasons. Excited about adding to my grey HY collection!
Is the photo of the mid-gray four seasons super 100s on the HY site an accurate representation? I got a pair of the super serge in mid-gray for Christmas, so I'd like to find something a little lighter to begin filling out my trouser needs.  Also, should I size up in the Italian made trousers?  A 34 in American cut fit nicely, so I was planning to size up to the 36 in the Italian cut.
No pleats, but rather two darts.
+1.  Pretty impressed with the Ledbury shirts I've picked up recently.  I originally placed an order for a single shirt and then placed an additional order for a couple other shirts after receiving the first order.  Pretty happy with the quality and fit.
As anyone heard from Jay recently?  I sent him a PM before Christmas about some shoes and belts, but never heard back.
Thanks for the pic!  I'm a fan of that shade.  I think it looks quite a bit lighter than the swatch pic.  I'll need to check with Kent to see if he plans to bring his entire swatch book to the trunk show or if I should pick out those I'm interested in for him to bring along.  Now I need to look into the pinstripe options...
Any suggestions from Kent's swatches?  
I'm interested in seeing as many pics as possible!     My navy Kent Wang suit should be here in a few weeks, but I'm already looking toward my next purchase.  Any suggestions for a third suit in a young lawyer's wardrobe?  I had a few ill fitting suits so I have started my suiting wardrobe from scratch with a charcoal and navy.  
  Your post pushed me over the edge.  I picked up this same print along with a navy pindot and forest green grenadine.  I'll post pictures as soon as I receive my haul!   David was insanely prompt with his replies over the last few days.  I'm still amazed at his service and helpfulness.  I'll be ordering additional ties in the near future!
Received my first Ledbury shirt last week.  I went with the Blue Fine Twill Spread in the slim fit.  Pretty happy with both the fit and quality.  I plan to continue my support of another W&L General with future purchases!