or Connect

Posts by elstinnett

Has anyone ordered the Blue Royal Oxford?  I'm considering making that my next Ledbury purchase and would be interested to hear your thoughts!  I'm also considering the Blue Gingham Worker.  My stable currently includes the Blue Fine Twill, the Urbana Box Check (my wife's personal favorite), and the White Fine Twill.  
I knew they ordered the shoe from the factory, but I wasn't sure if they'd allow me to apply the coupon.  I didn't see any limiting language in the email I received, so I'm think you're probably correct.     Enjoy your AEs!
Have any idea how they handle shoes that aren't in stock?  I'm considering ordering a pair of Burgundy Cambridge.  I assume they don't stock the cordovan options.  
I'm not 6'6", but I have a large neck and absurdly long torso. As a result, I ordered 65" ties. I received them a couple of days ago and wore the Maccleafield today. I'm ecstatic with the quality and craftsmanship so far.   I went with 3.5 inch and three fold with the remaining standard options. I'm really pleased. My grenadines were 63" and four fold in accord with David's advice. I'd follow the advice on his web page for determining tie length. It worked perfectly for...
Here you go:  http://www.ledbury.com/referral_code?ref_id=92774   Hope you enjoy their shirts as much as I have!
Great timing.  I received my ties shortly after you responded...exactly thirteen business days from shipping confirmation as well.  I'm really impressed with the quality.
  How long did shipping take for your package?  I'm anxiously awaiting my first Hober order!   As soon as I receive my order, I'll let you know.  I ordered a Macclesfield #98.
Should I stick with 1.75" or drop down to 1.5"?
I plan on taking my most recent HY trouser purchase to the tailor tomorrow for hemming. I'm a little torn on cuff measurements. I'm 6' with a 30" inseam...all torso! Should I go with 1.75" or 2"?
      Badandy's experience is very similar to mine.  You can go back a few pages to see a photo of me (not a great one, either) with the changes Kent suggested.  I should have my custom suit in about a week.  I'll post back with my thoughts on how well the suit fits, but I'm fairly happy with the whole process.  Kent was extremely helpful despite my lack of knowledge.   I'm also planning to go to the trunk show in NY on March 1st to have my measurements done in person for...