or Connect

Posts by elstinnett

I'm seeing the same prices I've always seen for the Wigmores...has the promo been running for quite a while?
Just wanted to post about my good experience with David. I originally ordered a single MTM suit during his sale, but I had such a positive experience that I called a couple days later and ordered a second suit! I'll definitely post pictures and thoughts after receiving the suits.
Received my Vintage Cherry St. James II from Nick at Bespoke from the sale. I got them a lot quicker than I anticipated since they were already out of stock when I ordered.  I was honestly blown away with the quality.  Let's just say I'll be placing another order with Nick in the near future.  I'm thinking of picking up the Vintage Rioja Canterbury.  
Thoughts on a navy shell balmoral boot MTO?
  I also asked for the hidden button gauntlet right after Luxire posted a picture of it, but got exactly what you did. I was a little disappointed and decided to just forego it on the order I placed a week ago.  
Just a quick update on my lost shirt situation. Received an email this morning offering to return it with my next order. Guess it is a good thing that I'm about to place my second order!
I did email before posting, but I haven't heard anything back yet.  I'm really happy with the shirt I received and have a few more I'd like to order, but I'm not going to order anything else until I get the shirt I sent in for measurements back...
Has anyone received the shirt ordered from Luxire, but not had the shirt sent for measurement returned? I received my new Luxire shirt today, but the shirt I sent in for measurement wasn't returned!
I'm really glad I checked in here before ordering. Looks like I'll be going with a 9.5 rather than the 9 I originally intended to order. Appreciate the advice I've received!
Hmmm...I'll have to look into this a little more it seems. I was under the impression that a full size down was suggested.