or Connect

Posts by elstinnett

Haven't even gotten my first pair of EG, but I've already caught the fever!  Jumped on the DOAK Galway over the weekend and just put in an order for the Westminster.  Seems to be a lot of similar stories in this thread recently.  Thanks, Skoak!
  Thanks for the advice!  Order placed.  Looking forward to joining the EG crowd.
I'm planning to place a pre-order for the EG Galway, but I wanted to solicit some sizing advice before placing the order.  This will be my first EG, but I do have a few pairs of G&G.  I wear a UK 9.5E in G&G MH71 and DG70.  The MH71 is ever so slightly long and the DG70 length seems good, but the toe box is slightly tight.  Gabriel recommended I stick with a 9.5E in the 82 last or go up a size if I prefer extra room for thick socks or insoles. Considering I don't generally...
I'm seeing the same prices I've always seen for the Wigmores...has the promo been running for quite a while?
Just wanted to post about my good experience with David. I originally ordered a single MTM suit during his sale, but I had such a positive experience that I called a couple days later and ordered a second suit! I'll definitely post pictures and thoughts after receiving the suits.
Received my Vintage Cherry St. James II from Nick at Bespoke from the sale. I got them a lot quicker than I anticipated since they were already out of stock when I ordered.  I was honestly blown away with the quality.  Let's just say I'll be placing another order with Nick in the near future.  I'm thinking of picking up the Vintage Rioja Canterbury.  
Thoughts on a navy shell balmoral boot MTO?
  I also asked for the hidden button gauntlet right after Luxire posted a picture of it, but got exactly what you did. I was a little disappointed and decided to just forego it on the order I placed a week ago.  
Just a quick update on my lost shirt situation. Received an email this morning offering to return it with my next order. Guess it is a good thing that I'm about to place my second order!
I did email before posting, but I haven't heard anything back yet.  I'm really happy with the shirt I received and have a few more I'd like to order, but I'm not going to order anything else until I get the shirt I sent in for measurements back...