or Connect

Posts by cb10211

Awesome craftsmanship, hand-made. Already bought couple pairs but want to pick up a couple more.    The one to the right is a blue tint finish   :) :)    
All the business books I've read contain anecdotes of success. A lot of the rationale given for the successes seem to be a nice fairy tale where the realistic and nasty bits have been taken out.   Now I'm looking for case studies of when project/strategies fails. I can understand a company not be as willing to provide details on how they failed a project to researchers/authors, but I hope there's some books out there.   Furthermore, I'm more interested in...
Thanks a lot. Will get those to read. 
I just recently got: Discovering Statistics using SPSS by Andy Field. I know most people will not just pick up a book on statistics but for somebody like myself that was studying it, that book is what I would classify as a fawking GOOD book. I sometimes look at Amazon's top sellers to try out some new books but none of those self-help or business-fiction (books that tell the ideal story) really interests me. I'm now looking for more advanced books on any business subject...
I used to be a rock star for about a year, until I got money issues that prevent me from continuing to fly all over the place, basically cutting off my balls and making me anxious about what I'm gonna do tomorrow if I can't rock out.    You don't seem to have the money problem. I'm just gonna say that travelling (alone) is the SHIT! Surfing/skydiving/mountaineering/camping/eating/etc. is booombb too. Travel to some places (Nepal, Egypt, Tibet, China, Rural China,...