or Connect

Posts by docdocgs

I personally like it when the thread spins off on a tangent that brings a bit more human texture in to it (as long as it gets back to the boots/shoes, of course). Psydle, good on you for being clear about your current interests; better than getting into a situation you don't really want and then reacting negatively against it. I used to feel similarly, then my little guy snuck his way into my life and I now can't imagine life without him. Values and priorities are very...
I've wondered, too. I'm a doc...
Wow. Real estate agents are notorious for their non-ingratiating ways!In his or her defense, though, at least this time the quality was legit.
I know. We don't even have the: "those look just like all the other ones"/"no way! look at this!" conversation around our house anymore. Now it's just a raised eyebrow and a shoulder shrug.Those CCP workbooks are gorgeous, btw. Probably a little nicer in pink, but pretty good in black.
I agree. I ordered a pair from PNP and was a bit surprised to see the lighter version in the box. However, being an older dad who is still exploring other colors (hats off to you other gents; hard fucking work, with sublime rewards), I went with them, and I am delighted to see that, even after just a few wears, they are darkening noticeably. They weren't quite as bright as the ones in the pictures above to begin with, and the complexity of the "color" is impressive. And...
 Thanks, but I would need a 45 if they run TTS as Brad says. Plenty of other great options out there, but these seem especially appealing from a quality-to-price ratio.
Now that I know there are no larger sizes in KKA, seeing these just hurts. They are beautiful. Unlined?
Holy shit, man, those are amazing! Great to have another brand over which to obsess. Does anyone have a favorite place to score KKA footwear?
Wow, Brad, those boots are beautiful. They look serious and elegant at the same time. What kind of leather is it? Calf? Thanks!
Just received these from H. Lorenzo. They are, indeed, absolutely gorgeous. The leather is an interesting combination of soft and tough, and the lining is just butter-soft. The smell is amazing. I don't mind the "skin-flap" too much, esp since it is normally covered by pants. And the toe is not super-bulbous, but the slender shape of the rest of the boot makes it look a bit larger. Wears just fine in real life. Can't wait to see how they age.