or Connect

Posts by milesbeyond

Agreed. If you intend on using it for longer trips as a carry-on, a medium travel bag will suit you better than the small duffle. I own the small duffle after debating both, and for my needs the smaller height of the duffle made more sense. I've used the small duffle (the oil-finish version) on a 2 week trip to Europe, but also had a backpack full of stuff as well. It worked, but the duffle was filled to the point of exploding. I've used my otter green small duffle on a...
 Very interesting! I feel like that's a missed opportunity for a great collaboration. Thanks for the pic.
 Any tags identifying it as Ebbets? Mind asking what you paid? Wouldn't be surprised, Ebbets is only a couple blocks away from the Filson flagship store. They just moved to a brand new shop. Definitely worth stopping in on your next visit!
 Like this? I'm wearing dress socks today, but I usually wear medium weight wool socks with the boots. I don't think much of it, they still fit and wear fine. Since it's turning fall-like, decided to break out my 1Ks. I'm really glad I picked up the rust.    
Just made my first (two) Allen Edmonds orders! Needed a versatile pair of dress shoes but something casual enough to wear with denim and was lucky enough to pick up the Townley's in brown cordovan in my size for $299. It was my first time looking at the list in my size and saw the Ralph Lauren Saunders in snuff suede (I've been eyeing a suede chukka for a few months now) and after a call back this morning, Jeffersonville found a pair in their store and honored the 50% off...
  This happened to me, called Wolverine customer service, they saw pictures and agreed it was more than usual. Told me to send 'em back to the seller (Crane's) and Crane sent me a new pair. After a bit, still had a tiny split, so went to a cobbler and they used a couple more nails to keep it down. Cobbler said wasn't a big deal, Wolverine just nailed the heel too far in. Still a tiny bit of separation (literally barely enough for a piece of paper) but all good now. I...
I feel the same way...just got my premium and accessory one. Indigo Dye tote bag (very clean dye job) and a Pewter Bottlehook w/extra Copper Split Ring. Sadly I haven't lucked out with a Classic Bi-Fold or a Standard Card Case...been wanting to upgrade my wallet!   I also got the first grab bag of the summer which was some type of lanyard/belt loop leather cuff with split ring in oxblood and a standard card wallet which is just a touch too bulky for me to...
If anyone is a size 10D and looking for brown...today is your lucky day.   Epaulet NY has been selling off their 1K's for a couple of months on sale, but looks like they found one last pair and have them listed at $115. I have no reason to believe these are seconds as their description doesn't call them out as such and plus, they're just really good folks. Final sale (but that's the case on anything sale from them)   As I type this, I regret it as I want to pick...
  Anybody know of a valid coupon code? Considering the Red Label green tote but shipping kind of kills it.
Onward Reserve order came in today! To fill out my $500 voucher, I purchased a tan 256 and now really questioning the otter green route I'm going...(already had a 257 and got the duffle and travel kit in the otter green too). Hope others were able to rake in on this deal too!   I also stopped by the Filson outlet in Burlington for the first time today. Decent selection of items and bags, but nothing worth picking up. They were having a decent sale on some items,...