or Connect

Posts by ClassActPat

I am absolutely loving this. And I am finding great clothes for myself as well.  I completely get what you are saying about "image".  Thanks again.
Ebay listings.   http://www.ebay.com/sch/Mens-Clothing-/1059/i.html?_ipg=&_from=&_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ssn=qualitygoodsresale   Dont want to go through ebay? Will work deals here as well. Thanks. Pat
Thank you to the both of you for the advice. I did some research and got the measurements down pretty pat. I am editing the ads as I am posting this. Pretty dumb of me to try and sell something that involves many different size measurements... without including any of the measurements. Thanks for not ripping me apart as well hahaha.
So I am brand new to this forum.  But I have been following it for a while now. I love it. Anyways, I wanted to put a post out here for the buy and sellers of all items.  You find a great deal on an item, and you buy it with the soul intent on reselling it. My wife and I have been doing this for about a year now and it seems to be making us some serious money. We specialize in mostly antiques, but i have recently started buying up designer suits and such for...
Selling two Jack Spade wallets. One has the original tag.  Brand new condition. Items are listed on ebay but if interested we can go through this site only.   http://www.ebay.com/sch/qualitygoodsresale/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686 ^^^^^^^^^^^^ This is a link to my ebay store that I am trying to start. 
Hi, My name is Pat and I am from Kansas City Missouri but now live in Norfolk Virginia. Brand new here, though I have been following the forum a lot recently. I am not what you would call a fashionable guy. I wear a nice pair of boots, Levis, and usually a Fred Perry or Ben Sherman button up shirt.  I dont work a fashion job, I am a photographer/videographer. My wife and I buy and sell many things but mostly antiques. I have bought and sold very few clothing...