or Connect

Posts by khe86

Labels everything as "super rare?"
So cashmere overcoats are $500 now?
You are welcome. A note on the Loro Piana Super 150s, there might be more of them in there but I wear 40-41R depending on the cut so I only checked out 40-42. I consider a suit hanger to get wide at the shoulders to maintain the jacket shape. All of the normal Mahogany and Sterling were on this type of hangers. Both of the Loro Piana Super 150s were on hangers that run straight and never get wider at the shoulders. I believe all of the super 150s are on this type of...
I left by noon so things could have easily changed by now, considering how much stock was available. When I got there, ties were still $49 and when I left at noon, they were slashed to $19. Their suits are not selling well. Pretty much full rack of every size is available.   Overcoats were 30% off, with a cashmere overcoat running about $700-800 at checkout. If you want an overcoat, I suggest you go tomorrow to check it out because my gut is telling me they will get...
I just came back from the Hickey Freeman sample sale. The Mahogany line is full canvassed. The Sterling is half canvassed. Mahogany is the traditional cut and runs quite big. The Sterling is the slimmer line but I don't quite want to buy half canvassed suits right now.     Suit price has dropped to $499, ties at $19, shirts/sweaters (quite a few cashmere sweaters) at $49.   There are two pairs of Super 150 Mahogany there, 41S and 42S. I think at $499, they are...
  If you like Hugo Boss and are in a major city, then I think you should wait for their sample sale and grab their stuff at 50 - 70% off. The next one, however, is in the spring so idk if you can wait that long. 
  Peal & Co. are made by CJ.
Good quality leather shoes are extremely comfortable, something I failed to grasp until recently. At the price range you are looking at, the fit should be great and you should love the style. After all, you are the one paying $600+ for a pair of shoes.
  Hmm, pretty sure I went to high school with this guy...
They shouldn't be running free in that your toes can expand laterally to the maximum width, but they also shouldn't be extremely constricted. There should be little room for movement, even for shoes that get significantly more narrow at the tip. The extreme narrowness at the tip also shouldn't be a problem because your toes should not be there.   For the C&J, the wide width is too big in what way? Does the larger width at 7.5 make the shoes too loose and a little too...