or Connect

Posts by khe86

Beautiful shoes. If only they were size 10...
Bringing up an old thread to get some feedbacks. I got the 40% BB discount card good for one item. I ended up buying a Peal & Co brown double monk, made by Crockett & Jones on the 341 last:   http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Peal-Co.%C2%AE-Double-Monk-Strap-Shoes/MH00231,default,pd.html   The actual color of the shoes are much darker and came out to $410 with tax.   I have two questions:   1. Between the black and brown, which one is a better purchase? I don't think...
First thing that pops out to me are the shoulders. It's too wide. 
Andrew Lock is phenomenal, full canvassed construction, great quality, great fabric, starting at $1000/suit. If you want to splurge, you can opt for Loro Piano fabric and hand details, like hand sewn shoulders.    I had one made last year and it's easily my best looking and most comfortable suit.    The 600-800 shoes is above my price range so I can't give qualified comments on them, but I always liked Carmina.    And apologies to Andrew if he's reading this. I told...
I meant on farfetched. $370 for carmina is a good deal but on the same site, Alden cordovans are priced at $1100, but your explanation makes perfect sense. 
Can someone share their experience with Farfetched? The carmina's are price at $370 with the discount but shipped from Italy. I assume Carmina made it for a store in Italy and they are clearing inventory?   And what's going on with the Alden shoes on this site? They seem to be overpriced by 30-40%.
I would be in if this is the single or double monk. 
What's Kristle's email? And is there any discount going on? I don't want to waste her time if there is no discount at all.
Is there a seconds sale going? I read someone saying $159/pair?
  Pretty sure it's $35, unless they recently raised the price.