or Connect

Posts by shirtsnmor

Definitely the hash browns, scattered, smothered, covered and chunked. I believe that's broken up with onion and ham and covered wih cheese. Pecan waffles are good too.
Has anybody seen this label?  It is on a Davinci Oro Sport Coat.  I've seen Davinci's made by the same factory as Isaia but not this label.  
Found these PRL Italy riding pants.  Does Corneliani make these?  [[SPOILER]]   Some small guy NWOT PRL Corneliani unfinished suit pants.  No luck on the jacket but a cool pattern.   [[SPOILER]]    YSL Rive Gauche shortwings   [[SPOILER]]   Denim heads, are these a thing? Selvedge?  It's sealed but different then the typical selvedge I've seen.   [[SPOILER]]
Damn! Congrats.  I haven't found shell in 3 years thrifting out here in AZ.  I think it's a myth.
That is awesome I bet it pulls a great shot.
I'll have to search through @Orgetorix posts for that.  I thifted two Saeco Via Venezia's.  One for me and one for my mom's house in San Diego for visits.  Does the trick but I'm looking for a dual boiler.  I also thrifted a superautomatic that needs some O-Rings, but a manual is my goal.
You look like your up at the top of the list price wise for sold items.  Ya did good IMO.  But I'm with you, I just don't understand.
 That would be a grail for me.  I am an espresso junkie.  I would love to pair with this bad boy.  Hipster espresso level:  God-like. 
Making my first trip to NYC the 14th of next month.  The wife and I will be staying in Brooklyn.  Any suggestions from the locals on 'must go' restaurants / grub spots while in the city? Also looking to do a little thifting, so please leave a couple of crumbs that week. On to some finds: Found this bad boy.  NWOT Loro Piana 3/2 partially lined cashmere goodness.  Waiting on some sleeve buttons from the LP store.  N/A at the moment.  Who makes this for Loro?  [[SPOILER]]...
No, I'm in Phoenix. It's just hard thrifting nice stuff in my size. Philly / Phoenix... might as well be the same place, right?