or Connect

Posts by shirtsnmor

I feel a thrifted Kiton coming your way.  Hop on the karma train.  Props!
 I love KJUS.  I had a size Large FOIL soft shell but is was too slim.  Is that down?  Looks kind of like the Blackcomb.
Ah, I see.  Mine doesn't have it, but I scoured the YC site and found that flower stamp between the words looks like it is post 2003 to 2004.  Everything prior just has LOUIS VUITTON in caps.  I'll let you know once I take it to the LV store.  Thanks again!
     I found the stamp inside the pocket and it's AR0080, so mfg 2000.  This has the alcantara lining so I can't see the back of the rivets.  I also looked at the big rivets and I don't see any king of stamp.  Do you have a pic?  I would love to give it to my wife so I am going to take into the store and see about repairs, and hopefully they should tell me if it is authentic.   Thanks everybody for the info.  This thread is the shit!
Dude! Thanks.  I was looking for the model forever and it looks like it matches up.  Your google fu / search strength is impressive.  I see a faint marking of where the stamp might have been, but the lining is kind of worn.  Also, what do you mean by off center hardware?  It could be the wonky camera on my 5S.
Can I get a quick authenticity check?  Stitching looks good but I'm only familiar with my wife's.  Leaning fake as there is no serial number inside.  Also, there is plastic underneath the leather piping, but I'm not sure if that's standard as my wife's has no wear.  Feels way more substantial than other fakes I've seen though.   [[SPOILER]]
Sad news to wake up to.  RIP Phife Dawg from a A Tribe Called Quest.  Soundtrack from my middle school years.  [[SPOILER]]
Quick question.  I found a NWT 2015 Todd Snyder White Label Sport Coat.  Is the new white label made by Southwick? Also some finds.  All N/A   [[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]