or Connect

Posts by shirtsnmor

Finally starting to warm up.  Goodwill 50% off day.  1st stop:     About $6 PP.  Cuci is pure unstructured linen, 3/2 roll 1/4 lined and fits like it was tailored for me      2nd stop.  $5 PP and that's with dishing out $20.00 for the Burberry blazer as it was for the big boys with the gold knight buttons.  Diminishing returns as the day went on.      
Pop on mainline Lardini.  Only ever found Italian made Brooks Brothers.         Hopefully a pop on shell.  I don't see any micro creasing.  Any idea on a maker?  The insole says Beacon Union with a picture of a shoe with un-readable writing.  The sole is stamped and I can only make out "leather lined."          
Big pic dump.  Most are gone and N/A    [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]  Never seen Burberry by Cantarelli.  Cool buttons but missing one on the sleeve   [[SPOILER]]  Thought I had a pop on Thom but it's the Target / NM version.  Still sweet.  [[SPOILER]]  Thought I had baroque Gianni silk at first.     [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]    
Drove into San Diego today straight to a thrift store. This is going to be a good week.
@classicthrifter It looks like the Loro I found. It's the Icer model. Congrats! Sold mine for $1K
   Just had to vent.  The GI Joe talk brought back bad memories.  About '84, '85 young me had the foresight to buy 2 storm shadows & 2 snake eyes, 1 to play with and 1 to collect.  Fast forward to 1997 and my then girlfriend brought her kids over to my apartment to wait for me to get off work.  Kids were bored so she proceeded to open said packages for them to play with. Almost ended the relationship.  Despite her bad judgement, I call that woman wife now.   
Thanks!  I own a Belvest suit too. 
  Any idea on this maker?  It's on a Prada sport coat.  I've only seen Cantarelli for Prada.
  Sa Da Tay on the Jammy Sod?
Thanks for the info!