or Connect

Posts by shirtsnmor

The bottom is taped on one, the other the tape wore off and there's some wear.  I'll post some better photos later.  Any tells for real vs. fakes?
I don't know if it's a thread first but found some men's Christian Louboutin bedazzled slipons in the wild. [IMG][IMG] [IMG] edit: Damn mobile
  A few pics of some recent finds. To Boot Medallion Cap Toe NA [[SPOILER]] Church's Prima Classe 9.5N [[SPOILER]]  1940's Richman Brothers Peak Lapel Tux [[SPOILER]]  Icebreaker Merino 1/2 Zip NA [[SPOILER]]  Isaia Silk Cashmere SC 46R [[SPOILER]]  Can anyone help with an ID?  Wife picked up some women's NWOB boots.  I can't make out the name for the life of me. 
Hey now. You speakin' my size. Deetz?
That bag is pure sex!
Two of my 1st e-thrifts. First a lot of 4 Brioni sport coats. One had holes in a sleeve so I figured I was buying 3. All listed as my size but the measurements were way off but I figured I could flip them if they didn't fit. Got them today and 3 fit. The DB has comically small shoulders so I'll flip it. 2nd was from Linda. A saks peacoat listed as used, but still had the saks and loro piana tags on the sleeve. Got it today and it's brand new with the basting on the...
   I didn't realize corduroy could also consist of wool as well.  I agree it looks like a pincord.
Found some sweet Chester Barrie Flat Front slacks.  What is the name for this fabric pattern?  It's ribbed, but I wouldn't call it a corduroy. [[SPOILER]]  Found these (internet pic) Santoni Rayburns at the Nordstoms Last Chance.  My size, absolutely beautiful and at thrift prices.  Found a Brioni tie with a sliding buttonhole on it.  Anyone know what it's called?   Had my best tie hall on Saturday at the same store.   [[SPOILER]]
Spoo made a deal with the devil.