or Connect

Posts by shirtsnmor

Picked up a blast from my childhood a little while back.  Didn't have a leather medallion to go with it so I had to sell it.  I believe I got 2 billz for it.   [[SPOILER]]
Just like my heart. (Seriously good though)
I knew it felt like I was thrifting in somebody's wake today. At least I found a great pastrami sandwich.
Anybody have any experience with PayPal Seller Protection?  It says they cover items not received by buyers.  The caveat is that the claim cannot be filed through eBay.  
  Thanks for the info!  I've never encountered true Savile Row items.  I guess I was speaking to my preference and not realizing Huntsman has a traditional 'style' that many would be drawn to.  I did pick up a Cantarelli that I returned due to stains that was indeed a more Italian cut.
Tweed pocket square?  Sweet!
Just getting around to posting my Huntsman finds.  Did Chester Barrie make for Huntsman's department store line?  A little disappointed as the shoulders are a little built up.  [[SPOILER]]   Some finds from a recent San Diego trip:  [[SPOILER]]
I'll save you a seat in the pew next to me   
 That is sick   So many thumbs today, damn.  Found this today:   This thing looks almost new.  Appears just some scuffs and a nick from the Goodwill peeps.  Coach hard briefcase.  From what I've researched, they're discontinued and can bring some $$$.
Can you write my eBay descriptions for me?Welcome! Great finds.