or Connect

Posts by shirtsnmor

PRL by Crockett & Jones N/A.  Marked 10D.  I've looked all over the interwebs and I can't get a definite answer on sizing.  This is UK sizing, right?  If so, what's the US equivalent? 10.5D or 11D?     Overall great day yesterday.  POP on Loro leather!  This thing is a tank.  Big dude's 3XL.  Paid higher than thrift prices at a consignment, but they had it priced like all their leather Wilson's. N/A        
It is stunning. I wonder if it is in house or if they contract out for MTM / bespoke?
Thanks!
It was probably discussed before, but is this sport coat made by Loro Piana?  I thought it was their MTM / Custom line and not just their fabric.    
 Nice!  I've been on the lookout for some suede tassels.  13D/M if anybody comes across some   As close as I can get are the suede Gravati's Spoo hooked me up with. 
Do we have some celebrity feet on the front page?  There's only one person I know that would dare wear tassel loafers.  And with no socks!?  
   Thanks!  
Can I get a possible shoe maker ID?  One J Crew made in England and a V-Cleat made in the USA that may be Florsheim.  No insole markings on that one.  Thanks!  [[SPOILER]]      [[SPOILER]]
"Other:The above tale is not entirely true. This is a portrait of an unknown child with an unfortunate square head and prominent brow. But, it could be true… "Haha.