or Connect

Posts by shirtsnmor

Finally got around to properly photographing that Loro Piana.  Found one flaw on the lining but other than that, it is mint.  Any idea on a model name?   [[SPOILER]]

Same here. 2 liter a day habit of coca cola until about 8 years ago. The fizz and sugar combo is like crack. I quit by buying seltzer water and cutting it with apple juice. Tasted like a Martinelli's sparkling cider. Put progressively less and less apple juice until I was drinking straight seltzer water. Still addicted to the fizz though. Went from 6'4" 275 to about 225 now. I can't drink coke now. It just tastes like straight syrup.
    Good day today.  70% end of season sale at a local consignment store.  All unstructured sexiness and all fit .  Brioni is recent.  A bunch more I'll post later.
I must be too high right now because it took me forever to find the edit.
If this is you, then yes. 
I'm 40 with a man bun   I rock it with copious amounts of tweed though.  Also, I have many leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
Found the Wolverine!
That's how the cool thrifting kids talk nowadays.  Cuci, Kitten, Skeets, Smegma Dildo, etc...   I thought you knew