or Connect

Posts by shirtsnmor

I lack the requisite balls to pull it off.
If anybody's interested, there's a loud PRL x Corneliani made in Slovakia. It's partially lined and single vented. It a pretty true to a 42L but I don't have any measurements. I would say about a 44 to 45" chest, 26 to 27" sleeves and probably 19.5 to 20.5" shoulders. It's 50% off tomorrow (about $17.50 plus tax). Available for proxy at cost plus shipping if you're interested.
@Shoeluv Just catching up on 2 weeks of posts so this is probably a little late but that Oxxford I believe is made by John Smedley.  I just thrifted the same one with the same content tag.  [[SPOILER]]  Has anybody seen this content tag?  Its a cashmere 1/2 zip sweater made in Italy, but the maker tag is missing:    
Shout out to @330CK for the hook up on a Brooks Brothers sport coat!  I'm sure everybody knows by now he's a stand up guy and what makes this the best thread around.  Inspired me to do my first thrift fit.  I just have to lengthen the sleeves a little but otherwise it's great.  Can't wear it outside for another 2 months though    [[SPOILER]]
 Been lurking every so often in the HOF WAYWRN thread and your fits are always on point.  That coat is sweet.  Damn this Phoenix weather, because that is definitely my style.
The bottom is taped on one, the other the tape wore off and there's some wear.  I'll post some better photos later.  Any tells for real vs. fakes?
I don't know if it's a thread first but found some men's Christian Louboutin bedazzled slipons in the wild. [IMG][IMG] [IMG] edit: Damn mobile
  A few pics of some recent finds. To Boot Medallion Cap Toe NA [[SPOILER]] Church's Prima Classe 9.5N [[SPOILER]]  1940's Richman Brothers Peak Lapel Tux [[SPOILER]]  Icebreaker Merino 1/2 Zip NA [[SPOILER]]  Isaia Silk Cashmere SC 46R [[SPOILER]]  Can anyone help with an ID?  Wife picked up some women's NWOB boots.  I can't make out the name for the life of me. 
Hey now. You speakin' my size. Deetz?