or Connect

Posts by shirtsnmor

I was thinking Tom Ford has it's own sizing but I couldn't find anything on the internet.  I know they go off a base size before alterations, but its nowhere close to a 52S,  It is actually equivalent to a 40R.
 That's a cool thing to do.  I need to get cracking on my website and do something like this.
Happy Holidays Everybody!  Just a quick brag.  My greatest Goodwill find ever.  Without further ado, "I don't pop Molly, I rock..."  [[SPOILER]] The only thing wrong with it is a small tear on the pants clasp, which would be covered by a belt.  Though, you probably don't wear a Tom Ford with a belt if you paid all that $$ for the fit.  Otherwise, this thing is mint!  I found it at the grimiest of Goodwills and was there for over 2 weeks based on the tag date. 

Spoo, I'm diggin' the diamond coated garage floor.  The Ferrari deserves only the best.
Funny, I found a wool pair of M59's from 1975 a while back. Must be a surplus dump. They are great pants for the outdoors.
No ploy. I was just excited about the Belvest. The 50 posts are just the icing on the cake. It's great working from home, but the drawback is no gift exchanges On a side note, I received an email from the Belvest NY office and they are sending out a complete set of buttons free of charge. Gorgeous suits and great customer service.
I believe the c44 is a Swedish size. They look like Swedish military pants. Are there any buttons or printing on the interior with 3 crowns? ***Edit Damn mobile quoting function. This is in response to Thriftydood
Nice fit!  Diggin the tie, suit pattern contrast.