or Connect

Posts by shirtsnmor

Thanks!
Found this older Coach British Racing Green leather weekender & brief.  I absolutely love them.  They are structurally in great condition but both have fading and scuffs.  Anybody know of any products to restore the leather on bags?    
On the Fray shirt, anybody know the name of this style of cut below the placket?  
A few shirt finds from Saturday.  Cool Paul Smith 'Inception' shirt.  Folded shirts on a shirt.    [[SPOILER]]
Finally, the good Donald Trump   [[SPOILER]]   Vintage Missoni   [[SPOILER]]   Pop on this brand.  I love this thing.  Unstructured / Unlined Goodness With Suede Elbows, Collar & Surgeon's Cuffs.  NA.  [[SPOILER]]   Some wear but Kitten.   [[SPOILER]]
Been out of town the last month preparing to make a move to San Diego so not a lot of thrifting.  Here's some recent finds.  Most are already gone. Pet / animal enthusiast dropped off their tie collection  [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]      [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]      [[SPOILER]]      [[SPOILER]]      [[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]
That is sweet!  [[SPOILER]]
 Pavoni's are definitely a thing.  The date stamp is from 1977 I believe.  Non-working ones can get a decent price for parts.  Looks like it's missing the portafilter though.
Both look legit.
Any idea on the maker of this chambray workwear shirt?  Google came up empty.  Seems well made.   [[SPOILER]]