or Connect

Posts by fcuknu

So this thread is still going, eh?
Gorgeous hand made tassel loafers made by Gaziano and Girling for Ralph Lauren. These tassel loafers feature stacked english heels and a beautiful beveled waist. Shoes have a few small scuffs from shopwear, but have never been worn and are new in box. See my other thread for a similar pair of G&G penny loafers in the same size. The retail price is $1350 Please add $10 to shipping if you would like the box. Sizing printed on box: UK 8.5 US 9 Eur 42 CM 27 CN 43.5 Size...
Gorgeous hand made penny loafers made by Gaziano and Girling for Ralph Lauren. These split toe penny loafers feature stacked english heels and a beautiful beveled waist. Shoes have a few small scuffs from shopwear, but have never been worn and are new in box. See my other thread for a similar pair of G&G tassel loafers in the same size. The retail price is $1350 Please add $10 to shipping if you would like the box. Sizing printed on box: UK 8.5 US 9.5 Eur 42.5 CM...
Shipping is included for the USA. Please add 20 dollars for International shipping. Local pickup is available in NYC. No returns Shoes are all gorgeous Horween leather. I have one box/bags available first person to request them gets them. It will be an additional $5 because I will have to ship in a larger box (no charge if picking up). Chocolate Brown Longwings ($200) Size 10 Chocolate Brown Wingtip Boots ($225) Sizes 8 and 8.5 Bone Wingtips ($225) Size 13
Go Giants.
I went to Gilbert Center's place in Brooklyn today to have an umbrella made. I Had a look at of all of his sticks, canopy fabrics, frames, etc. I decided on a solid bark ash with a navy blue nylon canopy. He measured for size and said I should have it in a week or two.The brolly cost around 200 bucks, and while I cant comment on quality yet, seeing some of his past work, I am sure it will be a steal. Gilbert turned 87 today and has been an umbrella maker/repairman all of...
muhahaha
CI has a great deal for Aurora Ecuador Preferidos. They're usually 15-20, theyre selling 10 for $47. A great smoke at under 5 bucks. Ends in 45 minutes... www.joecigar.com
Been a while boys; what are you smoking for New Years Eve?
Padron Magnum, 50x9. Gonna be chain smoking and drinking saison all night and morning.