or Connect

Posts by fcuknu

Shipping is included for the USA. Please add 20 dollars for International shipping. Local pickup is available in NYC. No returns Shoes are all gorgeous Horween leather. I have one box/bags available first person to request them gets them. It will be an additional $5 because I will have to ship in a larger box (no charge if picking up). Chocolate Brown Longwings ($200) Size 10 Chocolate Brown Wingtip Boots ($225) Sizes 8 and 8.5 Bone Wingtips ($225) Size 13
Go Giants.
I went to Gilbert Center's place in Brooklyn today to have an umbrella made. I Had a look at of all of his sticks, canopy fabrics, frames, etc. I decided on a solid bark ash with a navy blue nylon canopy. He measured for size and said I should have it in a week or two.The brolly cost around 200 bucks, and while I cant comment on quality yet, seeing some of his past work, I am sure it will be a steal. Gilbert turned 87 today and has been an umbrella maker/repairman all of...
muhahaha
CI has a great deal for Aurora Ecuador Preferidos. They're usually 15-20, theyre selling 10 for $47. A great smoke at under 5 bucks. Ends in 45 minutes... www.joecigar.com
Been a while boys; what are you smoking for New Years Eve?
Padron Magnum, 50x9. Gonna be chain smoking and drinking saison all night and morning.
Come at me Irene
I agree, 52 is as big as I can go. 38-46 is where its at.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/h...ec_deals_c.asp Great deal on a great cigar this week. Only hang up is that it is A FUCKING 60 GAUGE. If you like fat cigars, snap this one up.