or Connect

Posts by dcg

I miss Hinkie
The Lakers pick y'all were talking about with the Butler trade goes to the Sixers if it's not top 3
Thanks for the comments, agreed on all points. Did you find one (deployant) from GP, or are you using 3rd party?
You know your team is in the shitter when you're like yup...Browns FO just took us to the cleaners on that deal.
It is...that's what I used "should"
I've probably posted about this before, but do y'alls have any fb friends who are beachbody "coaches"? FB should not be a place to promote your scam "business" or post monthly pics of your child with those stupid month 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. stickers on their shirts. Ain't nobody got time for that.
All of a sudden, I am finding it harder to feel sorry for you....
Just in case you hadn't seen this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/131773420809?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
@Belligero, have you experimented with straps at all? Believe these are 21mm which makes things a bit of a pain. Nothing wrong with the brown croc (in fact, it's quite nice), but black looks fantastic as well: Your looks to be a bit darker than mine, but I suspect we've got the same version and your has darkened with a bit of wear. Ordinarily I'd look for a bracelet, but the bracelet for this model doesn't do much for me.
I was wowed by the SE. Not in terms of the specs or design (which is years old after all), but that they'd spec it as they did at the price point. Of course, maybe it speaks to my overall lowered expectations of Apple that I'm wowed by the fact that they actually did something that makes sense to me/was substantially in line with what I was hoping for.