or Connect

Posts by dcg

Before and after:
If looking for watches that don't draw attention, neither Rolex nor Panerai is really a great choice. Although I'm somewhat in the same boat and think that the recent no-date sub (14060) discussion may get you what you're looking for - a sporty Rolex without the showiness of a ceramic bezel, maxi dial, or cyclops. Explorer I is a good choice as well.
I miss Hinkie
The Lakers pick y'all were talking about with the Butler trade goes to the Sixers if it's not top 3
Thanks for the comments, agreed on all points. Did you find one (deployant) from GP, or are you using 3rd party?
You know your team is in the shitter when you're like yup...Browns FO just took us to the cleaners on that deal.
It is...that's what I used "should"
I've probably posted about this before, but do y'alls have any fb friends who are beachbody "coaches"? FB should not be a place to promote your scam "business" or post monthly pics of your child with those stupid month 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. stickers on their shirts. Ain't nobody got time for that.
All of a sudden, I am finding it harder to feel sorry for you....
Just in case you hadn't seen this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/131773420809?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT