or Connect

Posts by jeonmin

Hello, up for sale is a pair of NWT jeans from James Jeans. The color is Vassaar. Theis jeans are Dry-Aged Denim and they feel fantastic. They are very slim and the material is 98% cotton and 2% lycra.     Five-pocket cotton stretch jeans Slim leg Inset coin pocket Slip waist pockets Slip back pockets Zip fly Button front closure Waist 30", Inseam: 32½", Rise: 9", Leg opening: 14" Waist across (without dip): 16 1/4 inches front rise: 9 1/8 Thigh at crotch:...
I constantly check this to see if they have a sale. I'm in college with a low budget for a Filson briefcase.   Any sites that are offering an awesome deal?
Does anyone know a good alternate to AE red cottonwood belt to match neumoks? I just don't want to pay $90...   I couldn't find any information about this so...any help would be appreciated!
I'm a noob when it comes to this..   I recently purchased red Neumoks--which are sick.   Does anyone have a method of taking care of them? Would you apply Obenhauf's heavy duty LP?  
if only size was my size...
What color pants/trousers would you wear with red neumoks?
I have Strands and my Cronmok is being shipped. I used to own McTavish, Park Avenue...   Love those shoes. Can't go wrong with AE  
I recently bought these two jeans that are colored plum and vassar. Your thoughts?
I recently bought these two jeans that are colored plum and vassar. What would you wear with these two jeans? Shirts, shoes, and everything that comes to mind..Thanks!