or Connect

Posts by Sevcom

Not bad. Not my thing, but if you dig them, cool. The flare looks fine, but it's hard to tell from that angle. Kent, in all likelihood he got an original hem.
APC's Web site
Quote: By looking at the dog you would think that it was blind and sick: it's not though. Horrible teeth, afew odd strands of hair, horrible eyes. Can you put a dog on the Wigamore diet?
$25+tip at Chelsea Barbers. But I don't get anything that requires spending more than that. If I were slightly more confident about it, I'd just cut my own hair. FWIW, I'm spending about $15 down here in NC, tip included.
Quote: The J. Crew seersucker are exactly what I'm looking for but does anyone else make anything similar? $50 is a good price but I imagine the quality to be abysmal, as with all other J. Crew merchandise I've encountered. I dunno man. For streetwear purposes, J.Crew's stuff would fit the bill quality-wise. Moreover, I've found that the quality most of their stuff is decent-to-good at their pricepoints. Nothing likely to fall apart after repeated...
Quote: You could try www.score.nl They have some Ralfs on sale for 80 euros + s/h Those aren't dry though.
They're going for a Chucks look, but they're more expensive. I'd take the real thing. Even if they're everywhere--and they are for good reason.
Quote: It's old stock.  As far as I know, the cut/wash has been discontinued. Yeah, it's a shame. But I'm moving onto other brands, and I've still got my two GTO 1-years.
Quote: So is the easy way to spot selvedge is the single-line stitching on yours? Do all non-selvedge have this wide "ladder" stitching? The easiest way to spot selvedge is the neat white trim, along with the redline/greenline/what have you running through it. And not all non-selvedge has that stitching. Earnest Sewn, for example, has a two-color double-needle seam. A pair of cheap 517s I bought simply has two versions of PDC's outseam (don't know...