or Connect

Posts by Sevcom

AFAIK, Rag and Bone makes only rinsed and washed, not raw, jeans.
Thanks for the features roundup, Brian. My RB2 trouser jeans (not selvage), which are my current favorite jeans, are slightly different: black inner waistband and hanging loops no braces buttons no fancy logo'd rivets no "handmade in North Carolina" waistband tag. It does say "made in USA" on the washing directions label inside And the slanted buttonholes in the fly do a pretty good job of keeping the buttons in place. Quick question though: how many R&B jeans have...
The MPH is a men's jean, bootcut in the Filter wash.
Quote: Originally Posted by RJMan Whoa... Manton a Smiths fan? It's kinda freaking me out. In a good way.
If only I weren't broke ... they're a lot sleeker and, frankly, more beautiful than the similarly styled Crockett-made boot I've been eyeing at Polo.
Like these?
My bad. I think the 11 or 12 is.
Quote: Originally Posted by JLibourel Have they got any left? Check the buying and selling forum. According to Chris, they're coming back soon ...
Quote: Originally Posted by PG2G Would love to see how yours are turning out. I'm considering another Rag & Bone purchase, if they make something slightly thinner than the 6b (I think the 11s is). Sure thing, when I can get my hands on a digicam. And I dunno if their jeans come any lighter than 11.5oz, but doesn't hurt to e-mail them.
Yeah, I've noticed that in a fair number of S/S lines. Then again, they kinda never went away: the ES Milk Blue, various 7FAM, the always godawful True Religion and Abercrombie light washes have been around for a while. I'll stick to the dark-to-medium spectrum, thanks, with an exception for my PDC Tates.