or Connect

Posts by Sevcom

Quote: I like jeans but I will not wear a jean of $15 (bad quality) or a jean of $150 (marketing trap). Who's to say the $150 jeans are a marketing trap? Mine have lasted longer, and make me happier, than $35 Levis 501s. I'd have liked them even if they were a no-name label.
Not everyone has the time or the energy to search high and low for deals on what they want. They'd rather buy that clothing, even at retail, and then actually wear it to whatever activities they deem fun. In other words, people have different priorities. You may get pleasure from buying a E1,000 jumper for E100, even if it takes visiting 20 stores and waiting six months. Someone else might just want to buy $150 jeans at full price and wear them to a bar right away. Chacun...
Not everyone has the time or the energy to search high and low for deals on what they want. They'd rather buy that clothing, even at retail, and then actually wear it to whatever activities they deem fun. In other words, people have different priorities. You may get pleasure from buying a E1,000 jumper for E100, even if it takes visiting 20 stores and waiting six months. Someone else might just want to buy $150 jeans at full price and wear them to a bar right away. Chacun...
Quote: I assume it is the cuff held by a cuff link without the extra fold of a French cuff, normally seen on formal full dress shirts. Bingo.
Heh ... I remember Wonkette or somebody posting about Target's "special massage". That's how I found it, honest.
Kerry's suits did look good (Southwick and Rizzo's, right?). I like Clinton's current wardrobe. In office, a lot of his suits seemed OK at best, if very standard pol attire. Nowadays, he wears good-looking suits that fit him better, though that he's not so much big Bubba anymore helps too.
Target also offered a discount on stuff even the Sharper Image doesn't sell.
Manton should have a much more thorough (and perhaps philosophical) answer, but the short of it: Truman and Clinton wore DBs. Dunno who has worn true-3B suits.
I wish. No, just the C&J-made Chelsea boots, the Halmores. If they were the McCallums or the Edward Green-made Chelsea boots, I'd really have flipped my lid.
Here's one 20 percent off code, for a lucky dude too lazy to play the game: 3R8DWR3