or Connect

Posts by Sevcom

Really sweet jacket, Brian. A guy was selling a medium on the SF at AAAC, and I wish I'd gotten it. Anyone know of any similar models out there?
It's a beautiful blue. I just might have to give in and get either an RRDS or an Ola. However, I'll still rip out the Nudie back pocket stitching.
Quote: Originally Posted by Edward Appleby Yeah, but what about oxidation? You don't use a noble gas atmosphere? Come on! That'd be too fussy.
Temperature- and humidity-controlled Lucite display cases. Wouldn't want to degrade the indigo when I'm not wearing them, of course.
Quote: Originally Posted by The Grapist I walked around Manhattan. I'm going to walk from Battery Park City to Fort Tryon and back in my jeans. Every day.
Go back to Uniqlo and get the one-rinse. Not sure if it's the ring denim version J mentioned--they're not marked as such--but they'll wear like raw jeans.
Oh, I'm not complaining. BTW, am I the only one who thinks the light denim on the site looks kinda cool?
With LTDs, one way to tell is the shape of the back pockets. They went from standard pockets to more rounded ones about two to three years ago, IMMSMC.
Awesome. Does the SF coupon only apply to full-priced items?
You may have a misunderstanding of selvage denim. It has nothing with raw denim, which you can wear in with your own whiskers, honeycombs, etc. Selvage is simply a type of denim and comes in raw or, in this case, washed varieties. These won't really develop any whiskering, though they will fade a bit with every wear/wash. If you want to wear in a pair of raw-like denim, try the Uniqlo one-wash jeans that they probably had in the store. There's no need to treat these like...