or Connect

Posts by Sevcom

The RB2s are straight-legged and slimmer than the RB1s.
You changed all the lead sleeping in my head to gold As the day grows dim I hear you sing a golden hymn the song I've been trying to sing
The back pockets are also way out there. And not in a Corpus-cool sorta way.
Moderately slim with a great bootcut. (It still might be my favorite jeans cut.) Personally, I would trust only the 1-year or the 3-year quality-wise, the former of which is on Scoop and the latter on Revolve Clothing (for $168). Or you could do what LA Guy suggests and get the ES Maz Dark, which is similar but higher quality.
Cream Rogues Gallery Pitchforks T RB2 trouser cut jeans Self-antiqued dark mahogany Polo monkstrap chukkas (whew) Navy Greige wool military jacket
Spooks: also a good show. Sometimes more sadistic than 24.
Quote: Originally Posted by denning For the record, it's not a green morning coat (can't remember who said that), although it is VERY green. That was me, and I know. Just weird free association from a way-old thread, I guess. And what saves him from pimphood or Int'l Maledom is that he shows an understanding of color and cut, along with a confidence in his taste. He's not just tossing on bright purple and lavender duds that fit either like a...
What J said. Math was never my strong suit.
Circumference of the hem. Double the 10" and voila.
I like it. Clearly reflects his sense of style, and it's clean and unusual without being clownish or unseemly. Kinda reminds me of JoeG saying he'd like to wear his (RLPL?) morning coat with jeans.