or Connect

Posts by chicago413

Widest part of the sole measured from the bottom is 4 inches. It has a "B" on the inside, so it should be a narrower shoe than normal.
Holiday party garb for tonight.     
Coat worn only a few times.  Picked this up at a mens resale shop before I knew how to measure myself and realized it was far too big for me.  Measurements are as follows:   Chest - 42" Length from top of collar to bottom - 45" Sleeve - 34" Shoulder to cuff - 25.5"   Price dropping from 75 to 60 dollars.   Wallach's was a NYC clothing store that closed in 1995.  This jacket if fully satin lined, right breast pocket, single vent, 3 big button front,...
These shoes have almost never been worn.  I found them in Chicago and I'm guessing they were made for one of the football/basketball players here.  They are in excellent condition.    Price drop from 180 to 90 dollars.   Shipping will be at least 35 dollars for inside the US and 60 for international (price may fluctuate up or down a bit, I'll have to see.  They are big!).  Any questions?  Don't hesitate to ask.  Thanks for looking!
Great shoes in a nice, used condition.  Pictures should give you a good look at them.  The double AA is a narrow shoe, so be aware of that.   Dropping from 70 to 35 dollars.   Any questions?  Don't hesitate to ask.   I'll ship in the US for 25 dollars and internationally for 50.  Thanks!
These shoes are circa 1980.  Great shoe with a beautiful burgundy color. There is one small, pin sized imperfection on the back of the left shoe, which you can see from the photos.    Dropping from 90 to 45 dollars.   I will ship these for 25 dollars anywhere in the United States and 50 dollars internationally.  These are size 12 shoes.  Any questions?  Don't hesitate to ask.