or Connect

Posts by bfayer

EDIT: Don't know what happened here, mods can delete this post. 
Hi all,   I have like 16 or so brook brothers shirts, half are slim fit and half are extra slim flit. I'm about 5'11 and 155lbs, so pretty skinny. Both sizes billow way too much around the waist, and the slim fit shirts' sleeves are also too wide.    I want to get them all tailored without breaking bank or ruining the shirt. The whole tailor that I can find on Yelp that doesn't seem to have a noticeable amount of negative reviews that say stuff like "this guy ruined my...
Yes it is the circled part. I thought the photo was clear when I took the photo, and then I hand washed the stain out before I checked and realized it was blurry.    How can it be ring around the collar considering that the dirty part is not the part where my skin actually touches. I don't think it is being transfered by my hands since I am constantly retucking my shirt all day, and the body of my shirt isn't getting these stains.    I use axe hair wax but I put...
I shower every morning before I get dressed.... 
  Sorry for the blurry image. But basically the shirt collar gets dirty on the [b]outside[/b] of the collar, not the inside, which doesn't make sense to me. My skin isn't touching the outside of the shirt, and furthermore I don't even wear my collars with the top button closed. Anyone know what is causing this, and how to prevent it? these are brook brothers non iron shirts.   Thanks
Bump... Anyone know to prevent this? I don't get how this is happening or what I can do to stop it, it seems to get discolored for no reason.
Thanks for the replies. It just seems weird that they are getting dirty for no apparent reason. I don't get how the dirt is on the outside of the cuffs/collar, and its a pain to have to do all this extra care to keep them clean rather than just be able to throw them in to the wash.    Also do your brook brothers non iron shirts get really wrinkly in the the area where you bend your elbow? Some of my shirts get really wrinkled there while others are more resistant....
uh.. thanks for the help? 
I wear brook brothers non iron dress shirts, and for some reason everytime I wear them I get these dirt stains on the outside of cuffs and collar. I've read about "ring around the collar", but that doesn't seem to make sense, since the stains are always on the outside of the shirt, not the inside, aka not that part that my skin is actually touching. Furthermore, they seem to be happening even though I'm not sweating.  I shower every morning, I don't even sweat that much...