or Connect

Posts by turdburglar

I made sure to do my due diligence prior to shopping. That involved a quick google search that took a mere 5 minutes, if that.  :)  Yah I more or less guessed shipping may have been a factor, as well the reputation of the company. Cheers.
same here! woohoo! dont know why everyone wanted to price match.. just buy straight  from them.. less hassle. oh well, done deal now
My order is supposedly going to ship next week, we shall see... the guy was pretty quick to say yup in stock..   I know they've taken it off their webstore now though!
I just called Reeds and asked for the VIP pricing. $159 shipped to WA
Beautiful! it's unfortunate I'd be a 7 in these. Argh.. 
holy crap.. do i have the worst luck or what?   last year this happened to my left boot:       I had it sent back to Alden and they repaired it.   The post-repairs were sloppy IMHO (stitching wasn't centered all around - check out the pic) but I didn't think too much. I guess I should have seen this coming:     Both times, during winter too. I guess this will give me an excuse to buy new boots for fall/winter as these boots will be sent back again.....
anyone have photos of their worn pair of rainbow neps? 
Selling my lightly used pair of Allen Edmonds Daltons in Chocolate, size 7.5D.    Shoes trees since day one.   Looking for $200 + whatever shipping is to your door. Located in Vancouver BC however I can ship from WA state for you American folks :)                  
i swear my size small blue steel chambray or whatever shrunk about .5" in length and overall just looks smaller now. could be in my head though. .but i definitely didnt think too much about the fit prior to the wash.. 
just picked up my okayamas yesterday; just gotta get them hemmed!     and here are pic of my black2's i'm wearing today (by far my fav pair i own)