or Connect

Posts by turdburglar

anyone have photos of their worn pair of rainbow neps? 
Selling my lightly used pair of Allen Edmonds Daltons in Chocolate, size 7.5D.    Shoes trees since day one.   Looking for $200 + whatever shipping is to your door. Located in Vancouver BC however I can ship from WA state for you American folks :)                  
i swear my size small blue steel chambray or whatever shrunk about .5" in length and overall just looks smaller now. could be in my head though. .but i definitely didnt think too much about the fit prior to the wash.. 
just picked up my okayamas yesterday; just gotta get them hemmed!     and here are pic of my black2's i'm wearing today (by far my fav pair i own)  
Thanks, these are soo comfortable as well! And yah, I wasnt sure as well since it was referred to as Waxed Brown Calf.. but when I spoke with one of the owners on the phone he referred it to as chromexcel. I did take a peak at the model number (29364f) and it was the same as other vendors selling them as CXL (and of course, the leather is VERY soft..)
received my brown chromexcel PTBs from lost & found in Toronto! :)    
 very nice! i'm waiting on my pair of PTBs then i'll have a similar pic; well except both will be brown CXL. lol.
I bought these and have only worn them about five times? They just don't seem to fit in with my rotation.   These are First Quality, bought from allaboutshoes on here.   I'll have some pics up tonight but they're in excellent shape. Stored in the dust bags with shoe trees and I've used Saphir Renovateur on it once.    Located in Vancouver, BC.   Preference goes to Canadian buyers however I can also accommodate shipping to the USA   $250 USD inclusive of shipping OBO
received my Black2s over the weekend.. wow, love these!  just one more pair i'm waiting on (okayamas) and i'm done for awhile- i hope! got the rainbow neps, the american classic, the raw umber and now these..    good thing they mostly look the same to the common person.. otherwise the wife would flip out! :)
 Just to add as well- I've applied it once to the soles however I've read (and based on my experience) the soles are durable enough and don't need any treatment at all.