or Connect

Posts by woodchuck312

I'll wait until paypal comes up with a decision.  If i end up losing my money i'll be sure to come up with some way of making him pay :)  
Yeah i guess so, anyway here is his ebay member ID, feel free to add this POS to the list  kennk9000
Just had a charge back initiated on me as well.  Shipped and delivered nearly 30 days to his verified address, he dentistry office and it was signed for at his front desk.  The guy is a Dentist in Manhattan. Dr. Kenn Kakosian   From reading his Yelp reviews he sounds like a real scum bag.     Bought a shirt for $175. from me, appears he has some real estate worth $2 million and he's a dentist yet he feels the need to steal $175 from me.  What a piece of shit.  I just...
thanks for the denim help guys.  I think I still prefer the Gustin's though....i'll probably just splurge on those.    A shame the Organic is so expensive...i'm not going to eat them so i don't really care lol
What the hell is with all these Loro Piana jacket finds lately.  When i was active in the forum last year Loro Piana and Barbour were fairly rare, you guys are scoring them every other day now lol         Also my denim people.... need some help.  Spotted a guy this weekend wearing some sweet brown denim jeans.  Now i want a pair.   Just so happens Gustin has one out right now.... but its $180.      Anyone know of anything similar and cheaper?    

White Marsh Maryland :) You really need to go sometime.  The store itself is nothing special but the loading area is where the entertainment is. People trying to fit sofa's in Honda Accords, straping dressers on top of their BMW's etc.   The best was the one day i was walking through the store and there was a couple in front of me with a large reclining chair arguing about how they would get it home and all i remember the woman saying was i'm not doing that....... 15...
Yeah you gotta ask yourself, why is  a $2,000-25,000 watch at a thrift store.   Someone dies and the relatives empty out the closet because they don't think clothes are worth anything.  But 99.9% of the time they are gonna check those watches and jewelry before donating.   I had a similar situation a couple months back, came across a IWC Portuguese, with a broken off knob, sold as is for $200.00.  I don't know enough about them to know if they are real or fake, in my heart...
 Huh weird i just picked up one of these ties last week.  They are very nice 
Great this snow storm on the east coast is looking like it might be worse than expected.  Was planning an all day thrift tomorrow.... eh fuck it i got a Subaru...onward ho bitches.