or Connect

Posts by SomethingsFishy

An E thrift, paid for by thrifting!  Borgioli / Ron Rider boots in walnut shell cordovan :) (Shown with my also E-thrifted Loro Piana gray flannel trousers!)
Can I play? Ron Rider / Borgioli in Walnut. Please excuse my office's hideous carpeting
Hate to say it, but none of these photos are particularly good for gauging fit. All are wrong (as any untailored jacket would be) but without seeing your body in a totally neutral position (not holding a smartphone up to a mirror), it's very difficult to make recommendations. Can you have someone else take the pictures, and keep your arms neutrally at your sides? 
Lots of new things up! I really need to get things sold. Now with Lobbs! :)   Include your SF handle with any offers- I'll hook you up!      GRAIL! ** JOHN LOBB ** Paris JODHPUR Boots 8.5 E ENGLAND $599.99 or Best Offer             DESIGNER ** GUCCI ** ITALY Flap Pocket Gray Wool Overcoat 36 SLIM $299.99 or Best Offer                     BOGLIOLI K JACKET Beige Patch Unstructured 3/2 PURE CASHMERE Sport Coat ITALY...
Thanks! It was actually pretty funny... I was about to leave the store, when I noticed them crammed in a corner. They were pretty beaten up at the time... I was just like "ooooh jodhpurs! Might as well look."   I didn't even look at the insoles at first, I just saw the 40 dollar pricetag on the outsole, and was about to reshelve them.   Saw the very faded "lobb" beneath it just as I was going to put them back. Needless to say, I didn't put them back. Haha.
No! PM me :)
Hey guys! Fishy lives! :) Two finds + a thrift fit. I've found loads more (Barba, loro piana etc) but I just don't have time to put it all up atm... 3/2 flat front Brioni suit, 46 L x 35  And a BIG pop for me! :)      And a thrift fit of a different kind... One of the big reasons I haven't been so active lately!     [[SPOILER]]
Moving out of my old place, current inventory must be liquidated.  All auctions are 1-3 days. First set ends in ONE HOUR.        Absolutely everything must go, and that's not a buzz phrase.  Anything not sold by 10:00 PM Thursday will be listed in a No-reserve 99 cent auction.        ~60 more listings will go up over the next two days. If a highlight isn't up yet, it will be soon.      Highlights: Two old-school bespoke flat-front, button fly suits,...
Fishy lives people! Long time no post. Good to see you guys have been holding down the fort!
That Filson will go like hell...