or Connect

Posts by SomethingsFishy

You didn't misunderstand, my word choice just sucked :P
Just because it's SF approved doesn't mean it needs to be drab. We're talking blue and green cashmere attolini jackets and loud tartans for days :D Sure a few will be more somber, but we want to show off the cool side of menswear! 
You're right that fit is going to take top priority, but we're going to do berserk quality too :) we're trying to run as many grails as we can! As for the style itself, fashion can go die in a fire. We're gonna do it SF approved. 
This seemed like the place to ask... has anyone seen the belstaff trialmaster/ panther style done in a really high-grade crocodile / alligator skin? We're talking big scales, excellent pattern matching, to offset the business of both the jacket and hide. That would probably look beyond insane. Yes, it would be garish, but I think it would have the appropriate aura of "I am master of the universe" to kind of make that garishness okay. Pic of standard leather below (which...
Hey guys, I figure this is relevant to the thread, and I'd like to tell you all what you helped to kick off in my life... For the most part, when stuff doesn't fit my roommate (it always doesn't fit me XD) we bay it, but we also started selling stuff on our campus via a Facebook group. Anyways, about two months ago, we got a message from the student government. They asked us to run a collection for their annual fashion show as a featured retailer.There are like half a...
Looking for handrolled squares, staples in particular (linen with colored borders is my best friend) as well as solid color ties with texture (grenadines, wools, etc) that are at least standard width. Cash and trades both available.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-WWII-ERA-MENS-MOTORCYCLE-JACKET-WITH-HALF-BELT-/281238084271?pt=Vintage_Men_s_Clothing&hash=item417b189aaf SWEET JESUS.
      Just found this. Fairly sure it's authentic (hand rolled very well, feels great, looks very good), but I'd like to know more about it. Pretty good shape.          
Me and Centuar1 sounding off to start 2014... this isn't even everything, just the stuff that's in Seattle. Yes. There's more. Most is available.     Bring out yer grails!   [[SPOILER]]   St. Andrews Pure cashmere suit. 40R with flat front pants.  [[SPOILER]]  Sutor Mantellassi handgrade chukkas. Fairly sure they're hand welted. Cost an arm and a leg, even from goodwill, but they weren't being left behind. Size 9, possibly a bit narrow.  [[SPOILER]]   Normal (but still...
AHHHHH! My max was 125, you were close!