or Connect

Posts by SomethingsFishy

Seller appears to be an estate salesman (albeit a really bad one) so I doubt it matters to them what the items actually fetched. I hope, anyways. I want mah sh00z :P
Just wanna put it out there that my awesome roommate / SF lurker Centuar1 found the auction - I just woke up early and pounced for the kill :D   It was a mess, yet, but as best I can see, those EG brown suede captoes are in my size, and I'd bet a vital organ or two that one or both of those Peals are also EG (The ones I see in those styles are overwhelmingly EG) plus alden shells? I don't even care about the boots, it'll go :)
Yessir
HAY GUISE I WIN E-THRIFTING. FOREVER. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=321314260276
That LB paisley is pure sex :D 
So Centuar1 and I noticed a competition in a local paper - 150 dollars for the best thrift store outfit.  This was our submission: Jacket: Vintage Hayward, bespoke Shirt: Prada Tie: Decaro Sartoria grenadine Pants: Zanella Shoes: Alden Belt: Coach (vintage non-terrible) PS: Random handrolled italian Zero alterations. I'm so jealous of Centuar1, everything fits him perfectly OTR when I need a gabillion dollars of alteration work XD Retail: ~4k Paid: 64 and...
SIZE 11Ds and Es geddatme! Gotta love ignorant ebay sellers :)  EG for Nordstrom Malverns on the 202, 11D US. A few paces short of NOS. Asking 350.  [[SPOILER]]   NOS EG brown suede derbies for Trafalgar. 11E on the 33. Five hundo [[SPOILER]]  No trades at the moment, sorry guys!
A LONG while back someone posted a pair of Edward Greens made for Trafalgar (yes, the belt and suspenders company), but didn't post a huge amount of detail. I figured that this NOS pair might interest you guys. Brown suede derbies on the 33 last. It looks like Trafalgar wrote over the English size and put in the US one.   [[SPOILER]]   And here are some Malverns for Nordstrom on the 202. Not quite NOS, but close. [[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]
Club Room did good shooz?  Old-ass english captoe bals, well cared for. Methinks Cheaney. 7D. Brian get at me :P      
Fuck that shit, break in tonight! Two pairs of maxwells