or Connect

Posts by SomethingsFishy

I e-thrifted Tom Ford boots today, but I'm not posting them right now.     Instead, I'm posting the lower half of a year-old thrift fit—featuring my dog, who had to be euthanized today. We've had her since I was eight years old. Goodbye, my friend :(  
Spooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
^^^^^ Real, and stupid cool. Everything (tags, model, cut, fabric) sings of authenticity. Good buy. 
1) Baller jacket 2) Did you seriously just button the bottom button? 
ID anyone? Leather / Cashmere bomber jacket with silk scarf lining...
It's to prevent the item being returned. 
Today is going well.   Alden suede NSTs. Pricey, but Alden suede NSTs... 11D on the Aberdeen last. Avails.  [[SPOILER]]  And... Epic pop. Sooooo NA. Pry it from my cold dead hands.   
HOLY SHIT. 
Those look spectacular; I'd be stunned if they were fake.   
Patently fake, sorry. Movement is totally unfinished, dial appears to be printed on, and the watch showcases a rudimentary balance wheel rather than a tourbillon escapement.