or Connect

Posts by SomethingsFishy

I'm slightly ashamed to say that I hadn't thought about it like that.My own sizing issues got me so focused on flipping that I forgot that the majority of you guys CAN fit in stuff, and do this for pure enjoyment.I'm sorry. I was wrong.
Suggestion: Rather than creating the Tragedy of the Commons of e-thrifting, keep the links on the DL. When we compete, we all lose. 
So this happened [[SPOILER]]
OH HELL YES
So I'd say it was a pretty good day of E-thrifting... EGs and an anonymous benchmade shell...
GOD DAMN. 
Yes actually; the jacket has been shipped and feedback left :O I really am tempted to shoot them some more money for karma's sake....
THOSE SOCKS. Epic! Who made them? (Overall fit is superb, of course)
Hay guise E-Thrift http://www.ebay.com/itm/John-L-Ash-mens-sport-jacket-41-Tall-blackish-red-burgundy-color-three-buttons-/261434031550?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=zE71E%252BrTITSUbk3XGZ%252BU4v77H7U%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc :3
Been SOOOOOO busy lately... here's just a taste; not even close to everything. Bay'd for the most part. THERE IS SO MUCH MORE THAN THIS. SOOOOO MUCH MORE.     LOL THIS SHIRT (smallish medium, it48) [[SPOILER]] Never really posted a pic of them till now... incotex. 34 x 32ish (unhemmed, stains below thurr) NOS [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]  Skeet (L)  Cool old vintage Facc, for six dollars who am I to object [[SPOILER]]  Alexander mcqueen (orphan?) 44  [[SPOILER]]