or Connect

Posts by SomethingsFishy

I can see where you're coming from on that one- a more subdued square would've done me good. Perhaps simpler socks as well!
After six months, I'm ready for a second attempt. Another odd jacket look; I was able to pick up a Donegal jacket, which you guys suggested (thanks!) Ideally I think I'd want to work with a slightly darker tie in a shantung silk or linen; though this grenadine is lovely, the scale of the weave is a little too close to the Donegal weave O think. Did I make par? (Sorry for crap pics- I've had issues finding a good-sized mirror...) Please heap on the criticism. I'm still...
Was about to leave goodwill empty-handed, saw the shoe rack come out... decided to wait to see what they put out.  Pretty glad I did :) (Not available)         12 dollar shell PTBs :D - great shape too!
 Definitely not a first, but certainly a rarity.  So I found a grail... :) moar later. 
Extremely nice. I would have perhaps gone for more "drama" in the drop, but the jacket is by no means boxy. Patterns all look pretty sublime.Anyways, pretty hard to hate on brown suede double monks
Hey gents, thought I'd post a thrift fit. Everything's a local pickup. Being a student, I don't really get many chances to go all-out, this is pretty typical.   (Unseen)  Vintage hard rock cafe varsity jacket with suede accents Coach essex briefcase in brown   Shirt: Gitman vintage Jeans: APC New Standards Shoes: Sutor Mantellassi chukkas   Sadly, the Klipsch X10s were not thrifted :P         
Almost anything to come out of Brooks Brothers in the past 25 years.   Some of the older stuff fine though. Thrift thread represent!
Spoo proving to the world yet again why he's the effing career tribute of thrifting XD. So I've been sick for the past couple days, haven't even stepped out of my house except to take an exam :| Roomie thrifted a klipsch subwoofer while I was out though! (KSW-10, decent consumer grade piece)
9 Photos NOS!! VTG * BURBERRY * Wool Double Breasted Military Coat 42 MADE IN ENGLAND       Time left:3d leftSaturday, 11AM $100.00 0 bids   7 Photos Newly Listed**Florsheim Royal Imperial** Brown Gunboat Long Wing Wingtip Blutcher Vtg 9.5...
Some of the more effing bonkers things to come up over the past two weeks...Chester Barrie for gieves & hawkes flat front suit, 38. Waistband a little effed up, but belts to the rescue :) [[SPOILER]]   Found four ties too :) Pop! Moment of silence for the dead one next to it :(  POPPPPP :D