or Connect

Posts by SomethingsFishy

Been mostly listing lately, but here are a few things... Adrian Jules super 100s DB nailhead suit (avails) Its friend, in black linen (avails) Corbin, linen flat front 32x34 (avails) And this thing. You know its good when you're willing to spend 70 dollars on it! Vintage Filson waxed shooting jacket. Older than me and still looks redic. Lined in wool! Not available! My size!
The liquidation continues! New stuff being added every day!   About 100 auctions end tomorrow, most have no bids.    http://www.ebay.com/sch/dgfishrfine/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
I'm so behind on my thrift thread :( 
Hahahaha I get what you mean XD
Liquidating a bunch of thrift finds, shoes end in <6 hours!   http://www.ebay.com/sch/dgfishrfine/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
Trying to get rid of everything! All auctions, liquidation prices! Help fishy start off year 3 of Uni NOT broke! :D     Items in search results Popular in Men's Shoes   dgfishrfine (421) x Items in search results ·         10 Photos   MEGARARE ** BRUNELLO CUCINELLI ** OSTRICH LEG SLIP-ONS ITALY 9.5 / 39.5 EUC o    $200.00 o    0 bids o      o    19h left (Tuesday,...
 Fairly sure it's cotton or cotton blend. It has quite a few stains (definitely needs to go to someone like rave fabricare) but...  ^_^ Flat front, ticket pocket, spectacular handwork, half lined and summerweight...  dat shoulder expression! ~42x36PICS FOR DAYS / DETAILED MEASUREMENTS (Yes it's available): [[SPOILER]]
D'Avenza silk dinner jacket. Not available, heading to the tailor for me
I think that from that list you'd probably be best off with Joseph Abboud. You already seem to have a pretty good idea of what you're in for, and as you've got a store credit that limits your options, I don't see much point in critiquing the pool. Your measurements sound odd for a 34R... I'm DEFINITELY a true 34R, and I'm 5' 9" and 124 pounds. Even I border on 36 though, which makes me wonder where all that extra length and weight is going on your body. For suit #2,...
Real. Welcome. Lurk a bit, it'll help Why on earth would you buy Brioni jeans? That's like buying a Ferrari minivan o.O