or Connect

Posts by SomethingsFishy

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. 8 Carats? Does it have a grade? I was so stoked to post my haul :(
Bricks were shat with this one... no spoilers needed   Valstar nordic elk hide bomber jacket; cashmere lining (tag's gone, but it's obvious). Mint                     Size 48... big guys fall in. 
Annnnd I just ate crow. 5 days into an unpaid item case, one of my 0-feedback buyers paid for their item!  
Ask for a pic of the coat with the tape across it. 
I don't think I've ever had a 1 or 0-feedback buyer that actually paid for their effing item.      If I could add any feature to eBay, it'd be blocking 0 feedback buyers. Recently, they've accounted for ~10% of my sales... and none of them have paid.    \rant
... that's pretty good, but I don't think there's quite enough Patagonia.
Just received my first full-custom, thrift-funded suit. Most expensive thing I've ever purchased. There was a sale event at the time, but this one still qualifies as "retail price". Thanks thrift thread! :D  [[SPOILER]]
Might want to show us the garment, rather than just the label :P
Edmonds Underwater Park, outside of Seattle. The lingcod in the photo is ~3.5 feet long and 25-30 lbs. Some of the larger ones push 4.5 and 50 lbs! Fishing is banned here, so the lingcod are numerous, happy, and extremely large.They're also remarkably tolerant of having 35 watt HIDs shoved in their faces... They'll certainly bite if you get too close to their eggs though! These guys have TEETH—I've actually seen one bite through a drysuit before!
Thrift fit. All e-thrifted / thrift funded except the HID, which was a gift. Thanks thrift thread. It's pretty cool to be a 21-year old college kid with the loose change to do stuff like this.