or Connect

Posts by SomethingsFishy

Thrift fit. All e-thrifted / thrift funded except the HID, which was a gift. Thanks thrift thread. It's pretty cool to be a 21-year old college kid with the loose change to do stuff like this.
^^^^^^^ Well fuck
TFW you find two Cucinelli cash sweaters... with holes  Still copped bc 8 and 12 dollars respectively / one hole apiece isn't a dealbreaker there.     160s Isaia navy flat fronts and perfectly fitting 1950s spectators to ease my pain      Lunch thrift game strong
 Gotta agree with this one. I'm an undergrad; my rent payments are at stake. I work two jobs, but flipping is my primary income.  I'm a nice enough person when buyers come to me with issues and reasonable requests, but nothing makes me clench my ass more than a 0-feedback buyer picking up a $200+ item with nary a word. Flip a coin... 
I'm a size 34R x 28 waist... I basically need MTM on all Suits/SCs. Never had any tailored jacket fit me off the rack. Don't expect that to change any time soon.  
HFS is tremendously underrated, especially the old stuff. Were I normally sized, my wardrobe would be full of old-school american suits... 
Hard to tell based on the single picture, but the label looks like my shirts. TB isn't typically a faked brand, anyways. 
Creed makes shirts? 
I ain't even spoilering this shit     You know it's gonna be good when the Moncler cardigan is the second most interesting thing I found today. (yes, I've authenticated it; holo QR is present etc)            The main event?              
asdfghjkl epic double pop deets later kiddos Pretty sure this is my best lunch thrift ever