or Connect

Posts by SomethingsFishy

Given that the seller has about ten other Cartiers up + they have several hundred feedbacks for sales of similar caliber watches, I'm going to go with real. They're well-established with a proven track record; not exactly a prime candidate for slipping fakes. 
Ya, made by this company called Vestimenta :P
Welllll that's badass. 
Croc! Probably nile, I'm gonna go with a neck cut? 
You're right... it was a crapton. That said, it's a safe bet, and I just messed up my car. I can deal with the stress; I simply need the cash. (I left suit #3 because the trouser pockets were completely worn out)  To clarify, I don't take offense. Now at least everyone knows what they should expect if they want a Cucinelli fix  Until then, I'll just adjust the jacket's waist all the way in, put it on, and dance to Hotline Bling. Get yo down game onto my level Drizzy....
(Delete please)
  SHIT PAID.  Brodeetz in due time with other bits of haul. Prices were FAR more than true thrift, but still good enough. Definitely can't take trades or cut deals on these guys.   2x flat front Super 130s Isaia suits, 42 x 3something       Enrico Isaia staple gray, 46 R x 3something   Sort of freaking out over what I paid (A LOT), but you don't leave a Brunello Cucinelli cashmere-trimmed down jacket. Size L.       
In due time... If my next post is just the word "Fuck", you'll know somebody else got there first. 
This is precisely why I haven't posted about the shit I'm about to do... pray for me thrift bros. Fishy's about to go the fuck in