or Connect

Posts by SomethingsFishy

30 minutes left! Schott A-2 Bomber with removable collar, Size 44  Still under 100!         Zegna Couture shirt, 16.5 x 32       Pure cashmere Incotex summerweight flat front pants!         Loro Piana! 18 x 36   And this maniacal thing from Chipp, size 44!
Really? That's sad... I've approached him before and made deals purely on the basis of "Hey, we both know you can flip this for a lot more than I can, want to buy it off me?" As far as I'm concerned, business is business... Field report today was meh. Ruined Bally leather jacket left me sad. Picked up a pair of inco wool FFs that will need the inseam shortened because of a hole. Not a particularly inspiring day hunting, but it's always a rush just the same!
This. I've done a lot of business with him, always impeccable. I actually don't think he's on SF, but he's got incredibly good taste in clothes, and is enthusiastic when it comes to answering questions about his wares. Sadly, he's also size 36, so he rarely lists anything truly tremendous in my size (though he did sell me my best suit! :D)If you guys remember the Edward Sexton Chalk DB flannel suit I found last year, he bought that off me, did an excellent repair job, and...
Found about a week ago, figured it'd be worth the brag. This one was the roomie's haul. Schott A-2 with removable collar and lining. 44 [[SPOILER]]
Bunch of stuff selling on eBay within the next 48 hours. Prices are very low, I need this stuff gone! http://www.ebay.com/sch/dgfishrfine/m.html?item=111440479177&ssPageName=ADME%3AX%3AAAQ%3AUS%3A1123&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562     Styleforum friendly highlights, all ENDING IN <6 HOURS   Florsheim Imperial Red Oxblood Shell Cordovan Plain Toe Blutcher 8.5 D USA Vtg $85.00 1 bid   3h left (Today 6:55PM)   ** CUSTOM...
Bunch of stuff selling on eBay within the next 48 hours. Prices are very low, I need this stuff gone! http://www.ebay.com/sch/dgfishrfine/m.html?item=111440479177&ssPageName=ADME%3AX%3AAAQ%3AUS%3A1123&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562     Styleforum friendly highlights, all ENDING IN <6 HOURS   Florsheim Imperial Red Oxblood Shell Cordovan Plain Toe Blutcher 8.5 D USA Vtg $85.00 1 bid   3h left (Today 6:55PM)   ** CUSTOM...
Whole bunch of auctions ending today! Most are still at 9.99 :D http://www.ebay.com/sch/dgfishrfine/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
  I'd be okay with that ^_^ Paid 3.49 lmao 
First up...    Pop! 44R  [[SPOILER]]     Brioni suit, ~44x36   [[SPOILER]]  Incotex flat fronts...with something I really didn't expect.  They're incredibly light, perfect for summer! 36 waist, ping me and I'll check inseam for you.    [[SPOILER]] LP 18x35 [[SPOILER]]  First Zegna Couture shirt [[SPOILER]]
So I realized I forgot to post these last week. I'd consider these pops... first time getting these labels!    42S, 120s / cashmere blend, dual vents and... 1  [[SPOILER]]    And its friend! Cut longer (42Rs geddatme!) 110s cashmere blend [[SPOILER]]    Both jackets are already bay'd, but PMs welcome if you want to work something out!