or Connect

Posts by SomethingsFishy

D'Avenza silk dinner jacket. Not available, heading to the tailor for me
I think that from that list you'd probably be best off with Joseph Abboud. You already seem to have a pretty good idea of what you're in for, and as you've got a store credit that limits your options, I don't see much point in critiquing the pool. Your measurements sound odd for a 34R... I'm DEFINITELY a true 34R, and I'm 5' 9" and 124 pounds. Even I border on 36 though, which makes me wonder where all that extra length and weight is going on your body. For suit #2,...
Real. Welcome. Lurk a bit, it'll help Why on earth would you buy Brioni jeans? That's like buying a Ferrari minivan o.O
Almost sure that they've been resoled. As far as I know, Sutor Mantellassi does Isaia's shoes.
Cantarelli in that plaid = OM NOM NOM NOM
Welcome to Styleforum! The tie you are wearing is quite bold; I'd go with a white linen pocket square (note the linen part, nothing shiny!) To bring stuff down to earth a little. I should also note that the CM section of Styleforum takes fits VERY seriously. As you're new and this is your prom (AKA you haven't been doing this very long) I'm going to pass on the critique, but if you post that in WAYWT, expect excoriation. With that said, this is an AMAZING community;...
Spent a little more than I'd liked to have spent, but even with the resole and reheel job, I'd expect these Edward Greens to clean up nicely :) http://www.ebay.com/itm/191199664631?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
 some slack and price on the spot (usually VERY reasonably). I hope you find it when they churn it out again!
This is the Caraceni label for Luciano Barbera Sartoriale. The other label (the electronically-printed one) is also correct, but as best I can tell this one is also present on all of the pieces. 
Ah, also SNOOOOOOOGZ congratulations! Best wishes!