or Connect

Posts by SomethingsFishy

I'm so behind on my thrift thread :( 
Hahahaha I get what you mean XD
Liquidating a bunch of thrift finds, shoes end in <6 hours!   http://www.ebay.com/sch/dgfishrfine/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
Trying to get rid of everything! All auctions, liquidation prices! Help fishy start off year 3 of Uni NOT broke! :D     Items in search results Popular in Men's Shoes   dgfishrfine (421) x Items in search results ·         10 Photos   MEGARARE ** BRUNELLO CUCINELLI ** OSTRICH LEG SLIP-ONS ITALY 9.5 / 39.5 EUC o    $200.00 o    0 bids o      o    19h left (Tuesday,...
 Fairly sure it's cotton or cotton blend. It has quite a few stains (definitely needs to go to someone like rave fabricare) but...  ^_^ Flat front, ticket pocket, spectacular handwork, half lined and summerweight...  dat shoulder expression! ~42x36PICS FOR DAYS / DETAILED MEASUREMENTS (Yes it's available): [[SPOILER]]
D'Avenza silk dinner jacket. Not available, heading to the tailor for me
I think that from that list you'd probably be best off with Joseph Abboud. You already seem to have a pretty good idea of what you're in for, and as you've got a store credit that limits your options, I don't see much point in critiquing the pool. Your measurements sound odd for a 34R... I'm DEFINITELY a true 34R, and I'm 5' 9" and 124 pounds. Even I border on 36 though, which makes me wonder where all that extra length and weight is going on your body. For suit #2,...
Real. Welcome. Lurk a bit, it'll help Why on earth would you buy Brioni jeans? That's like buying a Ferrari minivan o.O
Almost sure that they've been resoled. As far as I know, Sutor Mantellassi does Isaia's shoes.
Cantarelli in that plaid = OM NOM NOM NOM