or Connect

Posts by wilsonroy324

hi,    i like Yamaha V-MAX,Superb bike with 194BHP power it is fully loaded to fire the street &catch the eyeballs..This is one beauty going to be launched in India. Yamaha Rocks!!,
You are shifting to a new place (a bigger one) or a new member is going to be added in your family, may the reason be any moving out to shop for furniture has been a real headache since a long time. But no more as we can now find the product of our choice just with a click. If any-day anybody would ask me that, if i can provide them any reasons which are in the favor of online furniture shopping, then without a second of thought i would say that i can provide them...
Yamaha is releasing its new model Yamaha YZF 250 R4 in Indian market with very low price. The tank design, the front headlamp, rear view mirror, footstep, muffler, under fenders, rear fender, seat, and other details of Yamaha YZF 250 R4 really adopted YZF R6 style. It has 250 R handlebar shape sporty type so that will force to rider little duck.   This one has got everything to complement your style-killer looks, raw power and top speed. Engineered for those who live...