or Connect

Posts by johnny1202

Anyone from Canada buy these shirts from their online store? Were you hit with customs charges? I'm looking to buy quite a few shirts.
Hey guys, I signed a contract today and I'm starting my new job this coming Monday. Didn't expect it to be so soon, but that's besides the point. Basically, I have 1 suit (one shirt, one tie, one pair of brown shoes) that's appropriate for working in a business environment.  I need to upgrade ASAP so I don't really have much time to research the best suits, shirts, ties, etc. Is there any mall brands that you can recommend for decent business environment clothing? The...
^^ how do the wiscassets fit? Looking to snag a pair off Gilt.
Any proxy service shipping from the US to Canada? Looking to get some low cut socks.  I would use the UK one that's on here, but the UK site doesn't offer the "3 for $12.90" deal. 
How do their shirts fit? Looking to get the engineered blocked shirt. There's a small size available, but I'm XS in most brands.
Anyone know how BoO corduroy pants fit?
Anyone comment on how petit standard corduroy pants fit?
  Can anyone recommend me a pair of boots that are similar to these Visvim Brigadier Boots that aren't $1,115 (preferably $200-300)? 
Anyone know how the ss13 penn shirts fit? They appear to fit looser and long. I've never owned one before (only own a Bedford in terms of their jackets).
How do their t shirts fit? Looking to pick some up on sale. Thanks!