or Connect

Posts by mhtcjt37

Hey, I've got 6 Southwick Suits for sale. All are fully canvassed and fully lined. All except the Charcoal Grey Suit have Surgeons Cuffs. Asking $80 plus shipping each, will discount if you buy multiples.   No tagged sizes, approx. 44 R.   1. Navy Suit Double Pinstripes P2P: 22.75" Sleeve: 24" Shoulders: 20.5" Length (BOC To Hem): 30"   Waist: 17" (Extra fabric to let out around 1 1/2") Inseam: 28" (Hem and cuffs to let out)   2. Navy Textured...
Thank you! Just grabbed a pair as well.
Carroll and Co. Navy Blazer, unstructured. Features surgeon cuffs and double vents. Very cool piece. No tagged size, approx. 40 R. Excellent condition   Pit to pit: 21 1/2" Sleeve length from shoulder to end of cuff: 24" Shoulders: 18 1/2" Length from BOC to end of jacket: 30 1/2"
    [[SPOILER]]
Staple Navy Blazer from Nordstrom Collection made of 100% Loro Piana Cashmere. Blazer is single vented. Softest Cashmere I've ever felt, really beautiful in person.   Asking $55 Shipped in CONUS   No tagged size, approx. 42 R please check measurements   Pit to pit: 22" Sleeve length from shoulder to end of cuff: 23" Shoulders: 19.5" Length from bottom of collar to end of jacket: 31"
Pal Zileri Brown Absolute Alumina Coat with Quilted Interior and Inside Pockets in Excellent Condition. EU 50 US 40   Pit to pit: 23.5" Sleeve length from shoulder to cuff: 22" Shoulder to shoulder: 21" Length from bottom of collar to end of jacket: 33"   Asking $75 shipped.
Paul Stuart Light Brown Glen Plaid Suit. Single vented and 2 button.   Asking $80 shipped.   No tagged size please check measurements. Approx. 40 R   Condition is very good, some slight pilling under arms, see pictures.   Pit to pit:  22 1/2" Sleeve length from shoulder to end of cuff: 23" Shoulders: 18" Length from bottom of collar to end of jacket: 31"   Inseam: 31" Waist: 18 1/4" Pleats: No Cuff: Yes
Polo Ralph Lauren Hunting Blazer in Brown with Blue/Red Plaid throughout. Blazer is single vented and features a throat latch as well. Amazing and beautiful item in person.   Asking $125 shipped   41 L in Excellent Condition   Pit to pit:  22" Sleeve length from shoulder to end of cuff:  26" Shoulders: 19" Length from bottom of collar to end of jacket: 32"    
Wish I was pullin in the SW&D like everyone else but oh well. I'll try to post here more often in the coming weeks. All of this haul from one shop. Nothing's available right now, sorry!   Trafalgar Black Crocodile Print Braces     [[SPOILER]] Versus Shirt      PRL Made in Italy 100% Cashmere Blazers x 2     [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]] Pendleton Corduroy Blazer     Southwick Navy Staple Blazer   PRL Plaid Blazer   [[SPOILER]] PRL Made in Italy Wool Pants      
Yeah I've been watching them on Ebay for weeks and they've been sitting. Needed a push to buy them.