or Connect

Posts by Ariiam

Anyone? I did some previous searches and it seems Z Zegna now has half-canvassed suits Im looking at this one: http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#ItemSrv.ashx|SeasonId=60I&CollectionId=D3C&ItemId=14&SeasonMemoCode=actual&GenderMemoCode=men&CategoryId=&SubLineMemoCode=&VendorColorId=ODE10
Hi guys, im thinking of picking this ZZegna suit up : Does anyone have any opinions on it (too shiny?) I work in a fairly conservative environment (law). It seems like ZZegna has drawn flack for being 'crap,' but is this really true? I'd be happy if it was half-canvassed, the price is rather good at £ 534.00 Thanks for your opinions  
Can anyone recommend me some brown/gray sneakers to match with blue/grey outfits? Budget of £100-£200
Size yes, custom color probably yes, materials I really have no idea, Depends on Carol's mood? =/
hi guys, for those of you who have ordered from Tassos @theoffice, how long does it take for a custom CCP tornado? I was promised an August delivery but still nothing yet, and im getting somewhat annoyed
Quick question: For CCP sidezips, Are there any differences in toebox/shaft width etc between the sidezip and tornadoes? Or are they the same except for the zip design itself. Thanks
Burberry has some suits for sale around where I live-   It costs about 900-1200USD for a made in italy, half canvassed wool suit. I think the wool is either super100 or 120. Seeing how Burberry's quality has gone up and down over the years, has anyone recently handled anything from the London line? The suit looks and feels pretty great, the cut fits me perfect but I want to know if paying 900 for it (sale price) is far too much Thank you
Hi guys, im looking to buy a double layer unstable cotton tee from RO. This version: I'm not sure if RO makes this anymore, I've checked with a few stockists and they dont seem to carry it-from stock pictures they all look straight without the twisted seam/wrinkly effect. Is it just because it's stock pictures and new? I've found this on the RO website but it looks somewhat different, especially around the...
Uh, does anyone know where I can buy an RO unstable tee? Or is he not making them anymore