or Connect

Posts by Michael Pukas

For Sale: Russell Moccasin Joe's PH Safari style 7" boots. rough-out peanut leather. Single vamp construction with outer molded sole. Padded collar with pull strap. Brand new Vibram Newporter sole with 1/4" heel wedge. Hand lasted and hand sewn my Wisconsin.    I bought these used from Russell Moccasin's eBay store, and have not worn them. They are not wide enough int he forefoot.    Size: 9D    + USPS shipping
Chippewa 6" Service boots in Crazy Horse leather, size 9.0E. Style #: 1901M29.    Proudly handcrafted in the USA.    Steel shank.    The leather is American full grain cowhide in Crazy Horse.    It has Texon® with maple leather heel insoles (non-removeable).    Soles are Vibram V-Bar brown non-marking oil resistant composite. Full 360 Goodyear welted sole.    New pics uploaded since last listing. Cleaned and given a fresh coat of Obenauf's Leather...
Civilianaire 13.5 oz REGULAR fit jeans in OLIVE color, size 33 waist, 33 length. 100% ring spun Japanese raw sanforized selvedge denim designed and made in LA. Gold selvedge ID. Factory hem, original length. They came from the factory as one wash. Straight leg fit. Very comfy without being baggy or boxy.    Worn less than 10 times. No stains, rips, tears, etc. Washed a couple of times according to instructions on inside pocket: front loading washer, hand wash cycle, cold...
For sale: Strike Gold 5105 Size 32   worn for about 5 days. Came once washed; I've washed them twice - once when I got them to get the extra shrink out, and once prior to listing for sale. Front loading washing machine, hand wash cycle, low spin speed just to get extra water out, hang dry.    No rips, tears, scars, stains, faces, scuffs, etc. In excellent, like new condition.    These are great jeans. The denim is really unique - very irregular and slubby. At 15oz,...
I don't have the pocket flasher, and there's no tag inside that's says the model. There's a small tag that says "straight". From the images I've looked at, I can confidently say these are indeed Nash. Interested? 
Typo - waist is 34". LOL
Waist, measured flat across the front with top button buttoned: 24.0" 
Imogene + Willie Willie fit Selvedge Denim jeans, size 33   Imogene + Willie Willie fit Selvedge Denim jeans, size 33. The Willie fit is a high rise cut that runs large. Straight leg, stove pipe style. Not sure of the denim, but it’s a selvedge denim with white and orange ID, and I guess it’s about 12oz. Chainstitched hem to 33” inseam by Rail Car Fine Goods. Not more than 15 days wear. Very little if any signs of fading. No abrasions at the cuff – not worn since they...
Raleigh Denim Straight Fit Selvedge Denim jeans, size: 34   Raleigh Denim Nash Straight Fit Selvedge Denim jeans, size: 34. Cone mills White Oak 12.5 oz selvedge denim. Hemmed to 33” inseam by Raleigh Denim using their own trademark red chainstitched hem that develops a great roping effect. Probably not more than 30 days of wear total. There is some fading starting around the edges of the pockets. Whiskering is very faint. No discernible combs behind the knees. Very...
I purchased these Chippewa 1901M49 Cordovan Engineer Boots new in the fall of 2014, and had Brian the Bootmaker of Role Club do a complete rebuild of the lowers. He removed everything from the paperboard footbed down. The rebuild includes new leather foot bed, hand welted leather, 3 ribbed metal shank installed by 2 brass rivets, and double stitched Role Club half soles and heels, and replaced the nickel plated buckles with Japanese solid brass roller buckles. Finally, he...