or Connect

Posts by Steve B.

Yep. And they have to go through OKC, GSW, and CLE to win their 6th.
First a wacky GM, now a tin foil hat believer in conspiracies. What will you think of next? Big game for the Spurs tonight. Need a win in OKC and for Kawhi to come alive on the offensive end. A few 3s from Danny Green in a hostile gym would do nicely as well.
This looks fascinating. I may have to order it.EDIT: Lots of color pictures?
I don't see a scenario where SA could pay Durant, although of course we'd love to have him. And how to split the ball between him, Kawhi, and LaMarcus?
guilty as charged.
Let's see what he does over the entire season. Historically Japanese pitchers start quickly, then fade a bit as the season weighs on because Japan's season is shorter, and the rest of the league begins to figure them out.The Giants front 3 have been doing well, but Peavy and Cain are horrible.So we're in a virtual tie in what has suddenly become a very competitive division.Glad I bought high on Arenado for Fantasy. Missed on Storey though.
The Spurs are in for a tough series, and if they win, will be more worn down than Golden State, which will have a fairly easy time with Portland. Leonard is the solution for Westbrook, but it seemed to wear him down offensively last night. The Spurs don't have anyone who can guard Durant (does anyone?), and the Thunder is obviously having problems with Aldridge. Everything has to fall right for the Spurs to advance to Golden State, and righter still to advance to the...
So far Golden State and SAS have each lost 1 game.
I only saw the second half, but to me the difference was Kawhi klanging shots. Rare- everybody's human.
What an outing by Kershaw today! No doubt the best pitcher in MLB. And a Dodger