or Connect

Posts by Steve B.

53. The Fault in Our Stars John Green 2012 My daughter wants me to take her to see this movie, and I always insist on reading the book before doing so. Two terminal teenagers meet at a cancer support group and fall in love. Before either dies, they are able to have a wonderful trip courtesy of the Make a Wish foundation. The story is wonderfully written. To snitch from The Atlantic: "This is a book that breaks your heart- not by wearing it down, but by making it bigger...
52. Passin' Through Louis L'Amour 1975 The name of the hero is actually passing through. This one provides a swindle attempt and a poisoning by an acting troupe. Also the requisite gun play and the rescue and nuptials of the damsel in distress. Another sequel of masterpiece theatre.
Ah, true dat. Who was the last Giant to win 20? Marichal? I miss Timmy. The real Timmy. EDIT: Bill Swift and John Burkett in the '93 season.
I have a friend doing his second 100K tomorrow. (Forgot to quote marathon thread)
where to cop? ^^^
Dude, they're still up 8.5 games.
1 down. 3 to go.
So all those basketball writers were wrong when they voted Durant MVP over LBJ? I love Wade, but he's too old to be considered the offensive (and defensive) presence Westbrook is. Bosh, yeah. Just what everyone needs a 7 foot 3 point shooter who's too soft to rebound consistently.What he ^^^^ saidKarl Malone won the finals. neverjohn stockton neversteve nash neverpete maravich nevergeorge gervin neverIf you want to go by chips won then Robert Horry is as good as all of...
Not my opinions! Durant=James Westbrook>Wade Ibaka>Bosh
Leonard made 2nd team NBA all defense. But facts are misleading. People in this thread know more. Bench: Spurs>>Miami Starting 5 Spurs= Miami Coaching Spurs>Miami It's like a math equation. But those can be misleading... The Spurs just beat someone who would blow Miami off the court. But for ONE SHOT last year a different team would be looking to repeat. Disclaimer: Spurs fan who only comes out during the playoffs.