or Connect

Posts by Steve B.

Wainwright gone for the season. There go 2 of my fantasy teams. Wonder what it will do to the Cardinals?
Is Marc Gasol a free agent, too?
Me too, and I'm a Spurs fan. At least I fixed my avatar.
Best game I've seen in a long time. The Chuckster may be right when he said it could be a battle(war) of attrition.
The Spurs need to win tonight or things get too interesting.Pop didn't really deserve CoY this year, but IMO he's in the running every year.
28. Top Secret W.E.B. Griffin 2014 First book in a new series called Clandestine Operations. Not all that thrilling or believable and 500 pages. Meh.
But the Lakers aren't playing RFX...Should be VERY entertaining nevertheless..It's our trophy, come and take it.
Won't it be Portland now?The Spurs aren't going anywhere if they can't win on the road
I have other ppl I'd like to see win if the Spurs don't-like GSW. PUNCH the Coyote- some latent hostility there methinks
Spurs can come in at Number 2 if they win out and Memphis stumbles. But then they have to play Dallas, probably the single poorest match up for SA. And the Pelicans in New Orleans certainly won't be a picnic.