or Connect

Posts by Steve B.

Giants and Cubs 6-1 in vegas. And we know theyre always right
Lol
But in a vacuum I agree. And I forgot about the Mets starters. Anyway- encouraging. Giants trying to get it done again this year.
I disagree. Cueto was the third best free agent pitcher, and he has an opt out after 2 yrs, so the Giants should get at least 2 good yrs. from him. Samardjza is more of a gamble but the Giants seem to make those work. They now have as good a starting 3 as the rest of baseball, except for maybe WA or HOU.
Seems to me aging talent had quite a bit to do with the last 3 WS wins.but if you haven't won since 1987 you'd tend to lose perspective. Also Hot Stove rumor has it no one wants Puig- not even MIami
The Dodgers seem to be standing pat this winter. With what- Kershaw and Seager? And Chapman when they already have Jansen Next year will be an even year,
52. Bendigo Shafter Louis L'Amour The coming of age of a young man in the West (Wyoming). One of the better L'Amour I've read.
There were a couple of others too.
No WI. I'm not watching if I can't see them blow yet another big game.
51. The Trail to Seven Pines Louis L'Amour The third of four Hopalong Cassidy novels. Hoppy finds himself in the middle of a range war, and leads the good guys to victory. Moves on and leaves the girl to pine away for his protuberance.