or Connect

Posts by Steve B.

All Spurs' assistant coaches have clauses forbidding them to join the Lakers.
No the best reliever in the game is sitting on your bench for beating up his girlfriend.And then there's Kenley Jansen...
39. Lonigan- Louis L'Amour A collection of Western short stories. One of his better collections; I enjoyed it.
I think they were stunned by disbelief. I hope they manage to pull another victory out so the Spurs get more rest. The geezers need it.I wonder if Curry's ankle is worse than they're letting on...
Wild Speculation.I like it.Except for the Lakers part.
38. The Closers- Michael Connelly Bosch rejoins the LAPD in the elite Open and Unsolved Cases bureau and is reunited with his old partner, Kiz Rider. They solve a 17 year old murder and in the process force a corrupt assistant chief to resign from the force. Excellent Read.
Jordan and Kobe were guards, Jet. You haven't addressed my arguments regarding achievements. But that would require an intellect. Jordan is the greatest shooting guard ever and Duncan the best power forward. And as such the choice over Kobe is obvious. Kobe scored more points but it's the only measure by which he beats Duncan.
I think it feels great.And I agree that Duncan is the better player.More regular season and finals mvps. Point already taken on 50 win seasons and regular season win pctg. Same number of chips.Sure Kobe has better individual stats but it's a TEAM game.
Matte finish in black, yes. 3D not so much
For once I agree with Jet.