Quote:Originally Posted by California Dreamer Congrats Steve! That is a BIG number. Mind you, my son's partner has read 145 so far this year. :-)
Maybe I should bring in the cavalry and go back to my roots.
Just kinda bored.
Sorry for the long post but teh puter was indisposed.
Quote:Originally Posted by whiteslashasian "Did you catch that?"
Quote:Originally Posted by EMartNJ JA Happ may have just broken Cano's hand on the same awful 2...
Thank you- 120 first...
I did 119 last year and football season is now upon us.
5 a month should be very doable. Dunno about 10.
BTW my Mom turned me on to a used book web site,
Lots of LIST-OBSCURE books DIRT cheap.
99. Xenocide Orson Scott Card 1991
The third of the Ender Wiggin quad. War between humans and pequeninos. Lots of drama within Ender's adopted family. The bugger hive grows and aids in human technological advances. Good book, but...
Quote:Originally Posted by LonerMatt 50. Into the Wild
A relatively well known story documenting the journies of a yong man who leaves his upper-class background to wander diferent parts of the USA, eventually dying on his on in...
98. Crying of Lot 49 1965 Thomas Pynchon
Title refers to auctioning of a lot of a stamp collection. But I could have cried about how frustrating this book was.
20% of it was drop-dead hilarious. The other 80% pure...
Quote:Originally Posted by Connemara She's "dated" like 20 guys in the past year. She is insane by all accounts.
Pretty normal behavior for a high school girl. Which she emotionally is, due to the demands of a career at such a young...