or Connect

Posts by Steve B.

You're serious?Gregg Popovich is one of the five best coaches in NBA history.
Not necessarily. SAS are still better than MIA w/out him. Tony is elegant French frosting on the cake.
Uh...I think if Ibaka doesn't get that shot no one does. Adams and Perkins are journeymen at best.
zzzzzzz
51. The Ferguson Rifle Louis L'Amour 1978 A famous gun, a treasure, the bad buys and a girl. The history of the rifle is pretty interesting when researched.
Popovich psychology. What did he have to lose?One game does not a career or a season make.
50. Jubal Sackett Louis L'Amour 1985 Jubal Sackett is the middle child of Abigail and Barnabas, and therefore a part of the first Sackett generation born on American soil. The book is set around 1650, and is longer than the other Sackett books I read. It involves the requisite Indians, one of whom Jubal marries. And a mastodon which Jubal kills with his gun and his pet buffalo, Paisano. Guys- you can't make this stuff up. Unless you're Louis L'Amour.
puhleeese no repeat of 2012.
Have you considered any books by Bruce Boyer or Alan Flusser? Bernhard Roetzl wrote my personal favorite as well.
This looks good. Where to cop? ^^^