or Connect

Posts by Steve B.

And where did the Lakers finish this season?How long will it be until they see the second round of the playoffs?
I thought it was some kind of Dodger beanie. Cleveland will end up winning the chip and everyone in this thread will wail and gnash teeth.
It IS baseball season now.What's that silly-looking avatar of yours mean anyway?
43. The Overlook- Michael Connelly Bosch solves a case by treating it as a homicide, while everyone else is convinced it's something else. Short, but excellent read.
This. Unexplainable. He hasn't looked this old and slow all season.It's over, and obviously not the way I would have liked.
And he plays for the Mets and you're from New York, so....I get it. A once-in-a-lifetime occurrence is more important than a pitcher who hits .240?
Is this a trick question?
Watch Kershaw and Bumgarner hit every game.
42. Echo Park- Michael Connelly Bosch solves a 13 year old cold case, and in the bargain takes down a serial killer, his corrupt supervisor, a crooked defense lawyer, and an unscrupulous LA oil family. All in a day's work for our gritty, flawed, noir hero, Harry Bosch. Great Read