or Connect

Posts by Steve B.

I have him blended with some really high percentage guys in the league I have him in, so he's really not hurting me. I didn't plan it that way, just sorta walked into it.
Well played.
101. Son Lois Lowry 2012 The final book of The Giver quartet. Ties all 3 of the previous books together in a way even a dense person like me can understand. The mother of the baby in the first book escapes from its stifling sterile environment to a seaside village. She lives there until her mid-20s, always wondering about her son. She ultimately leaves the village to find her son. I would give the series a resounding A, but the Newberry Award winning first book The...
Anyone else think he looks like a very tall Liam Neeson?
What isn't?
Oddly enough, that's the one thing I haven't seen in the 50 odd books I've read. L'Amour basically had 7 plots he used over and over, the most popular being a range war.
Packers- Pats- Good vs. Evil
And the Packers ROLL. Can they run the table?
Ohio State?Gordon-408 yards- Holy Shit!
100. Showdown on the Hogback Louis L'Amour Another jewel of the range war variety. A group of Bad Guys look to swindle a group of settlers out of their land. They pass the land off to the government as as uninhabited swamp and get it to deed the property over to them. Both sides hire gunslingers to fight for their cause. Our hero at first heads up the Bad Guys, then sees the error of his ways, switches sides, and saves the day for the ranchers and farmers. Along the way...