or Connect

Posts by Steve B.

Score a run off Betances, then one off Miller to tie the game. Then Crawford's THIRD error of the game loses it for the Giants. 6 straight losses.
60. To Tame a Land- Louis L'Amour Rye Tyler is an orphan-turned-gunman in this Eastwood-like tome, And of course (through much sturm und drang) he gets the girl in the end. Thumbs up on this one.
Then in the (figurative) trash it will go. No sense wasting good time on bad books.EDIT: The movie was great.
Started reading Atonement waiting for my last couple of shipments of L'Amour books. So far pretty tedious. Tell me it gets better...
Lol you guys. We WERE talking about the retirement of the best PF ever. But as far as best big man ever it's gotta be Kareem.
59. The Haunted Mesa- Louis L'Amour A mish-mashed tale of the supernatural or Louis L'Amour trying to do Edgar Rice Burroughs' Martian series. Odious.
The Boban situation is tragic. I'll bet Pop is tired of developing big men for that little shit Stan van Gundy.
I watched nearly all SAS games, and it may be true he didn't get enough minutes. But when he was on the floor against the other team's first unit, I stand by my statements.
This. IIRC they were almost equal in BPG last season, and Pau's scoring and rebounding averages were significantly better too.Spurs need more reliable 3 pt. shooting. Hopefully Chip's working with them all as we speak.