or Connect

Posts by Steve B.

I just ordered the first 3 books of the series. Have you read any Dashiel Hammet (sp?) or Raymond Chandler?
18. Kid Rodelo- Louis L'Amour A much different plot than usual. Rodelo has just been freed from prison after doing a year for a crime he didn't commit. The real perpetrators break out of jail and Rodelo helps them find their stolen gold and guide them to the Gulf Coast to a boat arranged for their escape. There are the usual trials and tribulations- bounty hunting Indians, desert, dunes. All of the perps are killed by the Indians, and Rodelo is able to return the gold...
GSW>SAS=25 SAS>LAL 25 GSW>LAL50?Lakers Baby LakersIt's still basketball season.9-37 Lakers 9-37 Baby 9-37 Lakers
Um...I think we do.Ugh. just Ugh.
Same sit'n for me. My friends liked it and I didn't.
Noted with mirth.Kawhi Leonard will make Kobe look silly by the end of his career, and the Spurs will win at least a couple more chips while the Lakers "rebuild".
Actually, I don't.BUT I'm ancient enough to remember Chamberlain's 100 point game, and remember 81 pts. is just another time Kobe fell short.
17. Killoe Louis L'Amour A settler's community is being crowded and rustled in Texas. They drive a large herd of cattle through many hardships and obstacles to Eastern New Mexico to make a new home. And Dan Killoe gets his girl. Fair to middling as far as L'Amour goes.
16. Monument Rock Louis L'Amour Another Western short story collection. The title is a novella, with Kilkenny and crew the lead characters. Kilkenny finally marries his girlfriend and they toddle together off into the sunset. Enjoyable read
Hondo (single novel)The Sacketts (series)