or Connect

Posts by Steve B.

Lol
But in a vacuum I agree. And I forgot about the Mets starters. Anyway- encouraging. Giants trying to get it done again this year.
I disagree. Cueto was the third best free agent pitcher, and he has an opt out after 2 yrs, so the Giants should get at least 2 good yrs. from him. Samardjza is more of a gamble but the Giants seem to make those work. They now have as good a starting 3 as the rest of baseball, except for maybe WA or HOU.
Seems to me aging talent had quite a bit to do with the last 3 WS wins.but if you haven't won since 1987 you'd tend to lose perspective. Also Hot Stove rumor has it no one wants Puig- not even MIami
The Dodgers seem to be standing pat this winter. With what- Kershaw and Seager? And Chapman when they already have Jansen Next year will be an even year,
52. Bendigo Shafter Louis L'Amour The coming of age of a young man in the West (Wyoming). One of the better L'Amour I've read.
There were a couple of others too.
No WI. I'm not watching if I can't see them blow yet another big game.
51. The Trail to Seven Pines Louis L'Amour The third of four Hopalong Cassidy novels. Hoppy finds himself in the middle of a range war, and leads the good guys to victory. Moves on and leaves the girl to pine away for his protuberance.
I'm looking forward to the SAS matchup. Spurs are only allowing 91 a game. Irresistible force vs immovable object.