or Connect

Posts by nexd

Hey Styleforum,   I have a pair of these boots: http://www.toboot.com/shoes/Mayfair    What products can you guys recommend to make sure these last for as close to forever as they can? Also any general boot upkeep tips would be appreciated.   Thanks
MTM or bespoke is certainly an option for some things, but to be clear I said no price limit to encourage people to just name the slimmest fitting brands without considering cost. I've been able to occasionally find great pieces on enormous discounts and it would be useful to have a list of brands to keep my eyes open for when sales happen.    Ironduke, thanks for posting that other thread, there's a lot of good info in there.
Hey guys, I tried searching the forums for this, but I couldn't come up with anything.   What are some brands that will fit and look good on tall and extraordinarily skinny men? I'm talking 6,2 and 140 pounds. 36L/46(italian)L suit size. The skinniest of the skinny brands. I know this is a tall order, but some of you have to be knowledgeable enough to give the skinny on these brands.    No price limit, I just want to know the brands so I know them in case there...