or Connect

Posts by dyckim91

I bought this tote from the yves saint laurent online store in early 2012. This bag is in perfect condition, it is flawless, and it still smells like that fresh cow leather. I have all the box, coverings, and the receipts ready. Please contact me for anymore information you would like at 781-879-9369, or at dyckim@yahoo.com. Thank you.
I have a David Yurman Store Credit of 1405.94 Dollars. This is valid in all US David Yurman Retail Stores. Please message me if you are interested or want to give me an offer for consideration. You may also reach me at 781-879-9369 (Yeachan Kim) if you need so. Thanks!
I have a David Yurman Store Credit of 1405.94 Dollars. This is valid in all US David Yurman Retail Stores. Please message me if you are interested or want to give me an offer for consideration. You may also reach me at 781-879-9369 (Yeachan Kim) if you need so. Thanks!
Hi, my name is Yea Kim. I consider myself on par with the fashion trends so far. My favorite designer is Hedi Slimane, and my favorite piece of clothing in my closet right now have to be from.... Hussein Chalayan's. Im 5'10 around 145 pounds (Male). Many people think I am homosexual, but I am straight and have a very androgynous character.