or Connect

Posts by mrcmcklwht

Aha, thanks! Does anybody know if corneliani leatherjackets are made by somebody else, or did someone just sew on a corn tag on it? Seems to be really good quality...   [[SPOILER]]
Thanks! I was a littled worried that somebody had sewn on a Corni tag on another jacket, because it didn't say corn anywhere else I didn't recognize tag 
Also found this, Corneliani leather coat, I think it's real?  
Levi's and BR cotton/rayon, I don't know which 501's they are...Also left a pair of 510's, small e no selvedge but with donut button. Is that a thing? don't know if I've seen it before  
No expert, but if it's not the angle and/or tag not laying flat, it seems that london and text below is not centered? Could be a bad sign?
 Quote:dsquared is for me, fits perfect Most expensive retail is probably Balenciaga minty DB cashmere coat from my first post here
That's the one I'm talking about. This mystery needs to be solved, someone should email Ralph or something
Late reply, but thrift thrifted, the same price as they have for an HM cardigan. I'm guessing retail is like 1-1.5k$Congrats on the dog! I think there are some PRL made in italy that's not Corn? I have one and someone posted one a couple months ago without the corn tags. Today I saw a blue wool PRL blazer with brass buttons, made in spain, but not great condition. Who's the spanish maker?
Our Legacy and super nice dsquared wool cardigan  
Supreme. Do they fake these? Guessing real...     [[SPOILER]]   PRL leather  Hacket  Belvest wool cashmere, orphan I think    [[SPOILER]]   Goldstriped onisukas that I painted green and black