or Connect

Posts by mrcmcklwht

^^Thanks! Here's a couple of more pics      
Rocky Mountain, very small , 36     Suit   Corn CC collection cotton/elastane Paul Smith Jeans   Cotton 10% cashmere
^^ I prefer, but maybe you can not get in america  
Any opinions on real/fake?        
Haversack cotton/wool shirt, The Bridge necessaire and 505 selvage     Any thoughts on these, seems well made  
I found one of these a while ago in green and it has become one of my fave shirts, nice to find one in a different color. Rugger windblown oxfordEtro white linen, first nice Etro I've foundSI cotton/nylon halfzip. I'm impressed with this, interesting fabric and cool detailsThis isn't anyhing special I guess, but cheap and nice cut  [[SPOILER]]
2 bags, first Marlboro Classics second no name unlined thick leather   PRL linen made in Portugal, ugly corni and LP short sleevve polo Prada long sleeve piqué shirt Whyred parka
^^^Agree!
I found these NOS shoes in my size, a swedish brand called Engelbrekt. Below they're pictured in some scans of a book from 1951, their 50th anniversary     More scans from the book on the blog where I've found them, some nice pics. Link   The shoes were made in Örebro, the center of swedish shoe production back then. Here's a film from 1940 of another shoemaker in Örebro, starting at about 4 min you get to see how they make a shoe (in swedish). Link
Our legacy, Silent by Damir Doma very lightweight drop crotch cotton pants and LVC 505 67 big E selvedge, worn once or twice Tretorn and Uniqlo trench