or Connect

Posts by mrcmcklwht

Safe for work
Worst pass, Anderson and Sheppard navy sportcoat or orphan, also passed on the three first Loro Piana pieces I found...
J.Lindeberg oxford cloth, Claudio Orciani crocodile and Edward Green     Belt is this I think, but with brass buckle belt
Crossed off #1 today!! pics later
  My dad asked if I wanted any of his old knives, I chose this one, Tapio Wirkkala puukko made by Hackman. APC polo and The Local Firm sunglasses.   Also, I saw this yesterday... Thirty years ago this week on the Hot 100 chart- 1 PRINCE “Kiss” 2 THE BANGLES “Manic Monday” 3 ROBERT PALMER “Addicted to Love” 4 FALCO “Rock Me Amadeus” 5 PET SHOP BOYS “West End Girls”
The Ralph book, my first recent corni suit in a good size (perfect condition too), NWOT Tretorn's and German army trainers in my size        
Number (N)ine rayon very long western shirt   Hope and Rose & Born coats Cotton linen womens Bogner   Building stories by Chris Ware, graphic novel made up of fourteen printed works—cloth-bound books, newspapers, broadsheets and flipbooks— packaged in a boxed set.    
J Lindeberg wool scarf, silk bowtie Baron toilet bag, Marmot down vest, PRL Agnés b homme cotton        
Hap and Leonard is pretty good imo (with Omar from The Wire). Leaving an YSL Rive Gauche ladies trench was stupid? Leaving a Borsalino fedora also bad? I dreamt that Dr Dre was working at a thrift store I went to, I couldn't really understand why he was working there...
It's my friends, but I think it's a British Shorthair