Posts by mrcmcklwht

Roc Lana BLK DNM, no other tag but wool or wool mix I think         Eskdale, a bit longer than Liddesdale   Armor Lux wool, this is really nice   Down parka    
Bad pics, nice jacket    
Peepholes, unfortunately not in great condition but works for me, Bernardo model. The Bridge bag  
Public enemy with run dmc 1988 I think. Nirvana, Ray Charles, lords of the underground at Roskilde. Sade !!!  
Only 1 find today, but not complaining...          
Me and my friend watched the VHS when we were about 13 in his parents living room, his parents and grandparents came home and sat in the sofa with us and asked if it was a good movie. This was just when there was a pretty graphic sex scene...awkwardI also like 9th gate a lot, I would like to cut about 2 seconds in two places before next viewing. Most Polanski is great imo, I forgot China Town when making  my list above, oops
A quick list in no order...   Raiders of the Lost Ark Alien L'Eclisse Ferris Bueller's Day Off (and 3 or 4 more John Hughes...) The Last Detail Midnight Run Die Hard (no. 5 of course, jk jk) Romancing the Stone Dirty Rotten Scoundrels Apocalypse Now Office Space Body Heat   And what I've seen lately...This got some big laughs from me This was pretty nice, beautiful locations
3 old finds and 3 recent      
I'm one of the few that actually liked Blackhat. Mann has made a directors cut version of it that I want to see, but I don't think it's been released, or if it ever will be
Etro wool, jcrew chambray, barbour