or Connect

Posts by mrcmcklwht

Italian made, I think, tag is hard to read but says taglia 52r drop 6   [[SPOILER]] Swedish military jacket  Victorinox travel jacket  Reindeer leather  cool little pocket for your swiss army knife   Not thrifted but this seems nice, HM linen t-shirt 
Rocky Mountain Featherbed skipants. Is it only jackets/vests that are popular?      
Thanks, it is really nice!  
Leonhard Heyden, marmot and PumaI think it's thishttp://www.leonhard-heyden.com/e/men/aktentaschen/tradition-3619-aktenmappe-1-fach-101885.html?___from_store=d       [[SPOILER]]
Rocky Mountain Featherbed ski pants, good pickup? For me to ski in. I guess it's their down vests people are looking for...but pants??
Yesterday walking between two thrifts a song title appears in my head (I don't remember why, maybe because something reminded me of Sir Spoo); SpottieOttieDopaliscious. Two minutes later I pass the store I bought my Wolverine boots in and pop in. Guess what song they're playing?  [[SPOILER]]  I have The Gift!!!
Filippa K t-shirt and belt, mystery suede shoes, Whyred selvage and Denim Demon selvage, my third pair from this brand. These are made in Italy but my other two are made in Japan by Momotaro              
Nice shoes! Seems like he liked to stand on his left leg and twirl around    Great seatsMy friend travelled around Thailand and Vietnam solo, he loved it. He met lots of other solo travelers he hung out with/traveled with for a while. I'm sure you'll have a great time.
Has anyone read a Lovejoy novel? I've thrifted a few and they are some of the funniest books I've read. Recommended, at least the early ones.   In one of the books he talked about Shahtoosh shawls (also written shahtush, a Persian word meaning "king of fine wools"). Shahtoosh shawls is wowen with the wool from the Chiru antelope, an endangered species. At present international trade in their products is strictly prohibited. Shahtoosh are so fine that an average size...