or Connect

Posts by RanMan

Agreed, R.I.P.
Watch that the cleanser you're using isn't too harsh, stripping away too many oils and leaving you dry from the get go. +1 on Clinique, it's an excellent scrub. tomgirl's right on salicylic acid, it's potent and the last thing you want if you already have dry skin. You need to moisturize and for the problem area's, you might to look into a particularly intense, thick moisturizer.
I really like La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Face Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid. Goes on smooth and even, no greasy feel or obnoxious smell, and has a slight matt finish which is good for oily skin - easy to find too. I like Kielhls, and although I haven't tried this one I'm not a fan of their previous sunscreens as I found them heavy and led to breakouts. Fwiw, some sunscreens contain titanium dioxide. When the flash of a camera hits it, your face can get a white cast to it,...
I'll take one of each, please.
I've quit a handful of times throughout my life, having stopped for good July 09. It's usually a rough period for me when I quit, withdrawl, quick with temper, ect. This time I used a combination of Acupunture Detox and Wellbutrin, the former being very effective at maintaining an even keel thru those first 2-3 weeks. Cravings were negligible, craziness near 0%, highly recommended.
Mark Mahoney's Shamrock Social Club ... http://www.shamrocktattoo.com/
I took in a sport coat to Joe at Rizzo's. He shortened the sleeves from the shoulder as well as from the cuff, leaving 2" from the end of the sleeve to the last buttonhole. They are still just a taste long, but to keep the integrity of both the shoulder and cuff he felt this was a good compromise.
I had great results with a friend's sweater using peroxide. Put the shirt in a gallon zip lock and dump enough bottles of straight hydrogen peroxide in there to thoroughly saturate. Zip and let soak a few days. Rinse thoroughly in cold water, launder as usual.
Try FireWire target disk mode. Basically you need another firewire equipped mac to be used as your startup disk which accesses your MacBook, which is seen simply as an external disk in this case. You can go in and copy whatever files you need.
Quote: Originally Posted by Night Owl And you start taking it apart to replace the gasket and find out that the head is warped from overheating Yep, have a machine shop resurface any aluminum head when replacing a blown head gasket. Warped heads are hard to see and any amount of warpage and you'll be doing the job a second time. I agree with Thomas - might be a hose leak or something as silly as loose hose clamp. Sometimes you can just grab a...